twenty-six

Ravenna hadn't done the walk of shame in several years. The amount of times Alesia caught her coming home late, particularly after spending the night with Han or guys after Han, Raven lost count. Right now, Ravenna was fucking tired and the damage they caused, their names would be in the local paper by morning. She suspected that the news was already spreading across social media. And Safar only confirmed it when the crew arrived at his garage, doing the walk of shame.

But what really sold it was Mr. Nobody. "Well, well, well," Ravenna groaned. "I have to say you've got an interesting interpretation here for low-key, Mr. Toretto." Ravenna honestly felt like she was getting scolded by her dad. "You know, Dom, I thought we had an understanding." Mr. Nobody said.

"Sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt." Dom said.

"Well, that's why I prefer to be the dealer." Mr. Nobody said. He looked over at the team, before wishing Safar a good night. However, Safar, at first, didn't realize that Mr. Nobody was wishing for him to leave. It wasn't until Sheppard stepped forward that Safar got the idea. Safar quickly left, grumbling about having to leave his own garage.

Mr. Nobody waited a moment before holding out his hand. "May I?"

Dom looked at Mr. Nobody, almost letting him know they didn't actually find the drive mainly because he didn't fully trust him. But he called out Brian's name, "Give it to him." Dom said as he looked over at Brian.

Brian walked over, removing the drive from the package. He looked at the drive before passing it over to Mr. Nobody. Mr. Nobody looked it over, shaking his head. "All that trouble for this little...thing." He groaned. "With all due respect, Dom, you really did great work back there. All of you. All of my men are now standing by and are fully at your disposal." Mr. Nobody said, passing the drive back to Dom. "Your call." Dom took the drive from Mr. Nobody, looking slightly confused.

"Ramsey." Ramsey approached as Dom passed the drive over to her. "Fire it up and find me Shaw." A smirk instantly came onto Ramsey's face as she took the drive. Ravenna kicked off her heels, following Ramsey to her computer system in the back of Safar's garage. Raven looked around as the insane system.

"Oh damn, this is crazy." Tej stated.

Ravenna stood behind, arms against her chest. Ramsey got to work - every screen was showing different things from world maps to locations to profiles. Ravenna kept her distance, staring wide eyed. Roman was the one who asked the question everyone was wondering, "What is it doin' now?"

"It's hunting. Hacking into the security cameras at Etihad Towers. That's the last place you saw Shaw, so that's where we'll start." It only took a matter of seconds before the security cameras picked up Shaw as he entered the towers.

"That's him right there." Brian called out, once he saw him on the feed.

"Wait, wait, what are these numbers right here for?" Tej asked as Ramsey brought up something else.

"It's bio-mapping Shaw's face. It'll run it against every camera, every audio device in this hemisphere." Ramsey explained as her project literally tracked Shaw's location down to the very location Shaw was currently hiding out. Raven couldn't believe her eyes as she watched Ramsey do her thing. "Bingo. Looks like he's holed up here." Ramsey brought up the location of an abandoned factory in the middle of the desert.

"That's perfect," Brian stated. "Automated factory. No people, lots of places to hide."

"You just changed the face of manhounds forever." Mr. Nobody said. "Congratulations."

Roman leaned forward, "Hey, can I check my email real quick? Or-" Ravenna grabbed the back of his collar, shaking her head at him. This wasn't the time nor the place to do that.