seven

Ravenna was finishing up the alterations to the bike while the others grabbed everything they needed for the heist. Today was the day, and they only had one chance at this. It had to go swimmingly, or they were fucking screwed. Ravenna turned to the cart, grabbing her gun and tucking it under her shirt and jacket to hide it against her back.

"How's the bike?" Roman asked.

"I'm finished." Ravenna said, standing up. She slammed down the seat. "You finished?" Roman nodded. "I got the weapons ready, just take one when we're ready to leave." Ravenna stated.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city." Mia called out. "We're not going to get a better window." She added.

"Okay, guys! It's showtime!" Dom ordered. "First team in position, let's go." Ravenna grabbed her helmet that was sitting on the floor. She was the one to lead them out of the warehouse before breaking off to meet up with Tej who was already at the look out spot. Ravenna glanced over to Han, giving him a nod before driving off before him. She moved in front of Roman, heading out of the warehouse.

Ravenna drove alongside the team, weaving between the cop cars and the van. As she drove around them, she went to break off when Tej's frantic voice came through the comm in her ear. "Tej?" Ravenna questioned as she pulled off to the side. "Tej, what's the matter?"

"Hobbs just raided the warehouse."

"What?!" Ravenna grabbed the radio attached to her bike. "Guys, abort! Abort!" Ravenna looked over her shoulder.

"What are you talkin' about, Ravi?" Roman asked.

"Hobbs raided the warehouse." Ravenna looked from side to side before cutting through traffic. She got honked and shouted at. "Get your asses back to the warehouse."

When the first team arrived back to the warehouse, they could see the bullets that were into walls and the damage that had been done as soon as they left. It was all Hobbs and his team - he must have found the track on his SUV and changed it up. Ravenna dug her hands into her hair, sighing heavily as she paced. Plan B was to get the hell out of Rio and hide until they felt safe enough to reappear.

At first, they didn't know what to do. If they should just drop everything and leave or wait until they were also arrested. It was something they had to decide, but when they were going to make the decision, an armored van came into the warehouse. Ravenna stopped pacing, seeing her family getting out of the back. Ravenna' face fell when she saw Vince. Something happened out there, causing Vince to get hurt and for the team to work with Hobbs and his partner.

Ravenna leaned against the wall shortly after her family returned. Her arms were playing with the sleeves of her jacket. Han was on his phone, looking at flights and how they were going to get out of the country. Ravenna didn't know what to think at the moment.

Running did seem like the most logical of ideas, but at the same time, Reyes was just going to come after them, no matter where they ended up. Running would just get them into more trouble.

Ravenna lifted her head up when Dom entered the room. "We need to move. We don't have that much time." He said.

"I got us a flight out. We can leave Rio in the rearview in the next five hours." Han said as he approached Dom.

"Not to run away." Dom said. He looked over his shoulder to the team. "To finish the job."

Ravenna ran her hand through her hair. "Are you fucking crazy, Dom? We can't finish this." Ravenna said.

"It's a suicide mission." Roman said as he got up from the stairs he was sitting on. "That's your man over there on the table. "The plan is busted! This is bullshit, man. Reyes knows we're comin'!" Roman argued.