thirty-one

"You good, Ravi?"

Ravenna nodded, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I may have a pounding headache for the next few hours from the ringing in my ears, but nothing horrible." Ravenna commented, taking a few deep breaths. "Feel sick to my stomach though."

"You gonna vomit?"

Ravenna shook her head. "It's more than just the grenade, it was the kiss between Cipher and Dom, ew." Raven shook her head again, lowering it against her knees. "It just made me sick to my stomach seeing him kiss someone who isn't Letty, that's all." Ravenna said.

"Oh good, I thought I was the only one." Letty commented under her breath.

Ravenna snapped her mouth closed, knowing she should be picking her words more carefully when it came to Dom's betrayal.

Hobbs noticed the conversation. He decided to approach Letty. "You okay?" He asked.

"That wasn't him," Letty began, shaking her head. Hobbs took a deep breath, standing in front of Letty. "I don't know what she's got on him, but that wasn't Dom." Letty stated.

"Brian would know what to do." Roman said.

"No!" Letty looked over her shoulder at Roman. Even Raven saw the expression on her face. "We can't bring Brian and Mia into this. We agreed on that." Letty stated.

Roman looked down at his feet. "I know."

Ravenna ran her hand through her hair. Something was going on with Dom, from the moment he called Raven, she knew something was wrong. Whatever it was, Ravenna wanted to find out. She leaned her head against the pillar. Almost like Mia knew something was going on, Raven's phone buzzed in her pocket.

Pulling out the phone, she saw a text message from Mia. It was a picture of JJ with Jack and Olivia. A smile appeared on Ravenna's face, seeing her daughter having a lot of fun with her cousins. At least JJ was having a good time, she was unaware of what was happening to her uncle. Ravenna texted Mia back and said that the mission would be taking a little longer than expected.

"Don't tell her."

"I'm not, Letty," Ravenna said. "I'm just tellin' her that JJ will have to stay an extra few days."

Letty looked over her shoulder to Ravenna, "That video was funny." Letty commented, trying to lighten the mood slightly. A smirk pulled at Raven's lips. "JJ's grown up so much." Letty stated.

Ravenna nodded, looking at the picture of her daughter again. Ravenna thought about what Han would be saying and doing right now, knowing that Dom was working with Cipher and going rogue like this. Han wasn't really a fighter, but Ravenna knew he'd beat Dom's ass for everything he was doing so far. "Letty, what are we going to do?" Ravenna asked.

"I don't know." She sighed, lowering her head.

Raven looked at Letty, that was the first time she ever heard those words coming out of Letty's mouth.

Ravenna found herself sitting at the table while the new guy worked at the computer to check over the system. She was just playing with her phone, looking over old pictures and replaying the video of JJ saying what car Dom drove. It was hard to believe that it had been two years since Han's death. It was starting to get harder with JJ growing up.

"Dammit." Ravenna looked over at the new agent. "She wiped it all. Took God's Eye. That was the one thing we could use to find them." Ravenna sighed. "We lost everything." He said as he got up from the chair.

Hobbs looked over at Shaw. "What you got, princess?"

"Finding Toretto. But I got a couple of minutes to spare, if you want me to send you to the hospital. Again." Shaw said.