-Victors-

"At first I was scared but I learnt Olivia was a great ally, I am sorry." Was all Katniss said on her victory tour, standing on the podium as she stared at Paige, the one representing Karl Linigto and Olivia Geert, with their names added to her arm, as both their families were killed in the riots that followed the send of Katniss gave their female tribute.

Katniss had lit a fire in everyone's heart, the fire of hope.

Johanna didn't really like the woman but she couldn't be that mad, Paige's fire seemed to gain momentum again, instead of a spark now a camp fire.

But maybe even that camp fire was was too much for some people.

-----------------------------------------------

Paige noticed the new peacekeepers and how violent they were.

It didn't surprise her sadly, with the riots starting all of Panem because of the girl on fire and her mockingjays or Paige and her hair ties.

She found it stupid, idiot and all the negative things she could say, the mockingjays were being actively hunted by the Capitol, the simple sighting of them was seen as rebellious, showing 12's finger salute would lead you to be executed and the hair tie around the left wrist with the arm in the air warranted immediate action of the highest violence, leading more times then not, also to death.

But since Paige had nothing to lose unlike Katniss, with a heavy heart, still stood with her signal that took on a different meaning.

At first it was just a little hair tie given to Jasmine who lacked a token, it now because a symbol of solidarity, a tie between the district, the symbol of an alliance that would span districts.

Paige was walking through town, having gone to buy more of her liquor, noticing her high markup in the price and narrowing her eyes at the peacekeeper, they were making their lives hell and as a victor her's wasn't, she wished she could help more then to pay double the price of everything to give these people a chance.

Smack.

She looked over, a old man, laying out on the ground and looking in great pain, the peacekeeper standing with his retractable baton over him and beating down with all his strength as the man covered his head.

It reminded her of how peacekeepers beat her father once and it made her blood boil.

"Paige no!" She heard her brother warn her but she didn't listen.

"HEY!!!" But he wasn't listened too.

She threw the bottle, in smacked the helmet and sent it down, bouncing away as the bottle shattered on the concrete.

"HOW DAR--" Paige swung her fist at his face, sending him down as she tackled him away from that man as other peacekeepers hurried over.

---------------(Yup she pulled a Gale and will be judged as a Gale)---------------

Johanna's senses were tingling, feeling like something was off.

Something was really off.

She sat in Paige's living room, having not lived in her home in a long while, having even brought over some of her clothes, books and other things she'd need.

She was happy like this, unable to not smile each time she got the girl to blush over something and it was even easier when she was drunk.

Johanna loved this, a smile suited Paige a lot, and with part of her fire back she hoped that she'd smile more.