-Jabberjay-

"So besides Brutus and Enobaria, who's left?" Johanna asked as they all sat on the shore, she sat really close to Paige, not letting her out of her sight after what went down.

"Maybe Chaff. Just those three." Finnick chimed in.

"They know they're outnumbered. I doubt they'll attack again... Plus Enobaria." Paige didn't say more, only Johanna knew she was talking of the 2-7 line of alliance and how she hoped it would keep up in this game too.

"We're safe here on the beach." Peeta said.

"So what do we do? We hunt 'em down?" Johanna said.

Paige let them argue about it, slowly getting over the fact she was dead for a few minutes because she couldn't afford to be distracted in this arena of killers, until all of them heard a high pitched scream. The scream of a girl.

"Katniss! Help me!"

Katniss instantly looked panicked.

"PRIM!!!" She screamed, standing up.

Paige tried to grab her, to stop her.

"Katniss!" She stood and ran after her, it is to dangerous to let the girl that will be the face of the revolution run off on her own.

"Paige!" Johanna called after her.

"Katniss wait!" Finnick chased them closely.

The girl kept screaming, pulling them deep in the forest.

"Katniss stop!" Paige grabbed her, stopping her from going deeper, but Katniss didn't listen.

"Prim!"

"Katniss! Help me! Help me!"

She suddenly pulled an arrow and shot, the screams dying with the bird.

"Katniss!" Finnick caught up as Paige let go of Katniss's arm. "You okay?"

"Finnick!" Another woman's voice shrieked. "Finnick!"

"No! It's not her." Katniss tried to calm him this time but he ran ahead.

"Annie! Annie! Annie!" He screamed over and over.

"Finnick! It's not her." Paige yelled this time.

"It's just a jabberjay, it's not her." Katniss added.

"Paige!!" She shuddered.

"Marcus!" She whipped around, looking everywhere. "MARCUS!!" She called, feeling her head spin as she was looking for him.

"Well, how do you think they got that sound? Jabberjays COPY." Finnick exaggerated on that last word.

"Paige!!" Jasmine screamed at her, Paige shaking as she listened, tears in her eyes even before her brother screamed again. "Help me!"

"Go! Go! Go!" Finnick yelled and pushed Paige in front of him, Katniss sprinting ahead, the birds started swooping down in bigger and bigger numbers, all screaming loudly in their ears.

"Help me Paige!!" Her father screamed.

"Paige!!" Nelson.

"Please!!" Marcus."

"7!!" Jasmine.

"Paige!!" Kai.

All of them, all of them coming back to haunt her, she didn't want to hear them, she just wanted to roll in a ball and forget.

"Paige!!" Johanna's own voice came, breaking her.

She finally spotted the rest of the group through the leaves, running towards them.