-Love-

"Where are they?"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!"

"Who are they?"

"Will they attack the Capitol?"

"STOOOOOP!!!

"Are they planning an invasion?"

"What are they doing?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Where you apart of it?"

"Who's in the rebellion?

-------------------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAH!!!" Fighting against the Capitol's restraints, Paige shot up, falling out of bed.

"Paige!" A hand grabbed her, making her scream more, throw a punch that was caught. "Paige, it's me. Listen, you recognize my voice, open your eyes Paper, it's me."

"J-Johanna?" She blinked, uncontrollable tremor through her limbs as terror gripped her.

"Yeah, it's me, I'm right here."

Paige grabbed on her as if she was her life line and she might as well had been.

Weeks passed but there hadn't been one night she was able to sleep through.

Paige's choppy hair was fixed to look better, her injuries had healed even if the worst still were visible, wearing tight compressive bandages around the wounds she caused to herself. Johanna had forbidden anyone she didn't approve of seeing Paige so Katniss was out of the question even if she worried for the victor.

"I can't take this." Paige sobbed. "Just kill me Johanna."

"Don't be stupid." She hugged her tight. "I would never hurt you."

"I don't want to go on."

(Like the hair looks like this now)

"Please Paige, you can't leave me alone."

-------------------------------------------------------

As lucky or unlucky as Paige was with her ability to compose herself after a break such as these didn't seem to matter when the whole world seemed to want to break her and the only protection she had against it was Johanna Mason, the harshest of anyone she ever met.

"It will be alright." Paige squeezed her hand hard, the president wanted to see her.

"I'd feel better if I got an axe like you did." She breathed out, something to defend herself with, something that gave her strength.