-2-

"I'm glad you're feeling better." Coin said as she looked at Katniss, not sparing Paige a look.

"Snow has to pay for what he's done. I wanna help the rebels in any way I can." Katniss instantly said, sitting in a chair in front of the woman while Paige remained standing away from Katniss, a distance her brain registered as safe.

"It's hard to see Peeta this way."

"That's not Peeta." She said instantly. "Send me to the capitol. I'll do anything."

"I can't." Coin shook her head. "I can't send you there. We can't get into the Capitol until we control district 2."

"Then send me to 2." Paige pipped up. "I can get them calmed down."

"You want me to fire up our troops? Call out to the loyalists? You've seen what I can do." Katniss said too, on board with the idea instantly.

"Yes, I have." She looked between both women, both having their merits, she knew what they could do. "Alright, I authorize this mission."

-----------------------------------------------

Paige would put her nail on the blade of the hand axe and flick it off, making a soft 'tink' each time it happened, distracting herself as the hovercraft carried her and a group through the air.

Coin finally seemed to understand that 7 was a packaged deal because they didn't need to fight with her to let Johanna come along.

"It will all be fine." Johanna said, standing while Paige was crouching next to her.

She stood only when the hovercraft started to lower and open the doors.

"Welcome to district 2." A man said. "I'm corporal homes... You follow me, please."

------------------------------------------------

"President coin, we're indebted to you for the reinforcements and the mockingjay but I'm not sure that anyone outside of 2 knows what we've been up against." A larger, taller woman spoke, looking at a projection of Coin as they all stood around a table, Paige doing her best to breath as she could hear the rain fall. "A counter attack... It's manned by both military and civilian personnel from district 2." She pulled out a map. "As you can see, the fortress lies so far beneath the bedrock, it's untouchable. Yesterday, we attempted to take the northeastern gate. The enemy countered from higher up and we were forced to pull back. We took heavy losses."

(I am sorry I haven't watched this movie in a while so yeah, dialogue is not matching up for a while now.)

"Could we create a decoy?" Paige was staring at the water, hearing what was said but all mooching together in one voice.

"Send troops towards one gate, launch a staggered attack on another."

"Whose troops do you propose as a decoy, commander?"

"We have the mockingjay." Only Coin's voice stood out. "Don't underestimate her. She may be able to sway some of the loyalists."

"You've been underground a long time, madam coin. This isn't like the rest of Panem.... Support for the Capitol runs deep here."

"7's career." Paige said, making people look at her. "They know me as 7's career, Jasmine and I were friends, I was from 7 she was from 2, I literally created an alliance, if not her, they'll listen to me at least."