-Stuck-

"Everdeen, you got some balls." Paige whispered.

Katniss had lied to Jackson that she was sent with Paige to kill Snow, that's why they showed up unannounced, that's why Boggs transferred the holo to her and that's why she shouldn't shoot her.... And it worked.

Paige was slightly limping,having been able to cut the tar off her boot, freeing her ankle up for movement but the pant leg was vacuum sealed to her leg so she did with it.

"I did what I needed to do." She said back.

"And I understand. Just..... Kuddos."

They made their way out of the building to escape the nearing peacekeepers, the ground and walls covered in the drying liquid, Mitchell still strung up by the wires.

Cato walked up to another building and bashed in the window.

"Come on, through here, where the cameras can't follow.

They arrived into a home with a TV still playing.

Paige sat on the couch with a sigh and everyone else did too, watching.

"Is your leg fine?" Johanna asked.

"Yeah for now." Paige whispered back, watching the announcement."

"Good afternoon." Caesar came on the screen. "I'm Caesar Flickerman. Here with our continuing coverage of the defense of the capitol. Today, as our peacekeepers valiantly hold off the rebels, our story takes a surprising twist. Katniss Everdeen, our once favorite daughter, has infiltrated the city with some of the Victors, whose names are all too familiar... Johanna Mason, Paige Halavey, Finnick Odair and Peeta Mellark.... Clearly, some alliances don't last forever." It shoved Paige kicking Peeta over before he shoved Mitchell into the tar. "Take a look at what happened just a moment ago, when our peacekeepers cornered Katniss Everdeen and her band of foolish rebels. Whatever arrogance brought this treacherous girl back to us, you are about to witness a great victory, not only for the capitol but for Panem. So there you have it. Katniss Everdeen, the girl on fire, a girl who inspired so much violence, seems to have met a violent end herself. Stay tuned for more information. Caesar Flickerman. Thank you."

"So now that we're dead." Paige crossed her legs. "What are we gonna do?"

"Isn't it obvious? The next move is to kill me. I murdered one of our squad members." Peeta whispered. "Katniss is right, I'm a mutt and it's only a matter of time before I snap again....I'm not in control....I need a nightlock pill so I can die when I need to."

"If it gets to that point, I'll kill you myself." Gale said, made at him before standing up and walking away to another room. 

-----------------------------------------------

After an hour or so the TV turned on again, with the music that chilled every victor to the bone As pictures of their 'dead' faces showed up on the TV, as if for another hunger games.

Paige hugged Johanna, this sort of presentation bringing back bad memories as she watched her own face on that screen, hearing the cannon sounds play much louder then they were..

"So Katniss Everdeen." Snow's face replaced them on the screen. "A poor unstable girl with nothing but a small talent with a bow and arrow is dead. Not a thinker, not a leader. Simply a face plucked from the masses. Was she valuable? She was extremely valuable to your rebellion because you have no vision, no true leader among you. You call yourselves an alliance but we saw what that means. Your soldiers are at each other's throats."

The screen glitched and Coin came on the screen, Paige scoffed with a laugh.

"Good evening."

"The one time I am happy to see her face." Paige whispered to Johanna.

"For those of you who don't know me, please, allow me to introduce myself. I am president Alma coin, leader of the rebellion. I have interrupted a broadcast from your president in which he attempted to defame a brave young woman. 'A face picked from the masses'  he called her as if a leader, a true leader, could be anything else. I had the privilege of knowing a small-town girl from the seam in district 12 who survived the hunger games and the quarter quell and rose up and turned a nation of slaves into an army! Dead or alive, Katniss Everdeen will remain the face of this revolution. She will not have died for nothing."

"I had no idea I meant so much to her." Katniss said with a cheeky smile.

"Her vision and ours will be realized. A free Panem with self-determination for all and in her memory, we will all find the strength to rid Panem of its oppressors. Thank you and be safe."

"Snow's in his mansion." Katniss instantly stood. "Where is that?" Turning the Holo on.

"That's us." The camera woman said, pointing at a dot on the holo's projected map as all gathered around it. "That's the city circle. It's at least 70, 75 blocks north."

"Seventy-five blocks?" Finnick said, not believing it.

"Mhm."

"Nobody knows we're alive." Paige said. "We might be able to make it."

"This is our chance." Karniss agreed. "These buildings, do these look over snow's gardens?"

"I...They do." Paige answered again, the little time she spent not tied to that table was useful.

"If he goes outside at all, I could get a clear shot." 

"We're getting ahead of ourselves here." Jackson said, quelling the victors. "Whether they're looking for us or not, we are pinned down. Hit that button, it scans for pods." Katniss did and a huge number of them showed up. 

"Just about every 10 steps." Gale waved at it. "Yeah, that doesn't even show the new ones."

"So we can't go anywhere in the streets." Finnick sounded so tired.

"And the rooftops are just as bad." Jackson quickly said before Katniss could propose the idea.

"So we are stuck." Paige said with a grumble, saying what everyone thought.

"There might be another way." A man from the film crew said. 

--------------------------------------------

"My brother knows these tunnels really well. He worked sanitation down here. Right after they made him an avox." He looked as his brother was starting to stress. "Hey. Hey. You gonna be okay?"

"What's wrong with her?" Jackson asked the nearest Person which was Cato, she could understand the man's fear but Paige looked out of it, staring down the tunnel.

"You hear this?" He lifted a finger and the soldier listened.

"Dripping water?" She asked and Cato nodded.

"Paige has a bad relationship with water, anywhere near it and she is down for the count, lets just hope this goal is important enough for her to make it through."

"Joy." The soldier said, watching as the second victor from 7 grab the others hand, leading her as all followed the pair of brothers into the concrete tunnels.