-Epilogue I-

(Fun fact: Told you there would be epilogues, if you want to see something written about please do tell me. And I saw someone say this song was meant for Johanna, I more see it as Paige but still, put it in here since who knows, maybe you think that too.)

The sun shine filtered through the clouds over Panem, all was quite, tranquil.... Well....

"No! That's not how you do this!" Johanna basically yanked the knife out of the young girl's hands.

She was not the best cook either but she damned learnt after her family was killed, she needed to survive, Paige was much better but she was not here and she was left alone with the Snow.... Lets just say... It was not going well.

"You hold it like this and press down." She shoved on her hand, the carrot slicing in two with a loud smack on the cutting board from the strength Johanna put behind it.

Paylor, THE president, with Plutarch as a help.... How could any of them think 7 was the best place to hide the girl in? Johanna needed to remind herself at least five times a day to not reach for the axe when the girl gave her a heart attack when she silently entered the room.

"Sorry." Octavia said, fiddling with her fingers, a knuckle even popping from her prodding.

The simplest thing about this girl infuriated Johanna beyond measure, how she was unable to do the slightest of chores, how she wore her hair, how she looked at her, how she needed to keep her alive.

"Now do it right." She shoved the knife back in her hands and turned back to what she was doing, angrily dicing the onion and once again thinking Paige had on purpose left the two alone while she had took the little Amy to sign her up for school.

The scariest of things in the kitchen? The axe stuck in the wall from this morning, the purely to remind the girl that she shouldn't be here.

"When done, throw it in the pot, it will cook alone and you won't burn it again." She said, dropping what she cut in it.

"Why do you hate me so much?" A meek voice asked moment before Johanna could leave the kitchen.

"What?" She looked over her shoulder.

"You took the Capitol, you ended to games, you killed my grandpa, you have all you wished for so why hate me?" The girl spoke up for the first time, never daring to be the first to talk even two weeks in being dropped off at the victors.

"Why hate you?" Johanna rolled her eyes with a smile, a gentle head shake, feeling like it was Caesar asking her why she was angry all over again. "Of course I hate you, you represent everything I wanted to destroy." She turned to her, walking up, Octavia instantly backing up.

She marched her to the counter, trapping her against it by just standing in front of her.

"You took my innocence, you made me kill kids while I was just a kid, you wanted to prostitute me and killed my family, you killed Paige's family, you threw us back in the arena, you took her from me, you killed much people."

"But that had nothing to do with me!"

"It has everything to do with you!!" Johanna yelled, making the girl flinch. "You will never be a Halavey no matter what she tells you, you're a Snow and will always be a Snow, no amount of blood can wash that away, you are just as much to blame as he was."

She scoffed, backing up from the terrified girl and marched out of the room, pulling the axe out of the wall on her way out.

She walked to hang it by the door, looking where Paige's axe belt hand been hanging, despite the revolution over, the younger woman still carried it around with her, there were still loyalist attacks here and there.