-Bloodbath II-

Paige dove into the water, hurrying as she could to the stone walk path.

She pulled herself on it and ran, running ahead of the morphling who went to tackle her, grabbing her by the waist, he is faster then she thought he'd be.

She hit the ground with a groan, throwing her elbow back and hitting him in the chin with it, pushing herself up and pushing him on his back, pinning him quickly grabbing a stone as she pressed his head into the ground and bashed it in the side of his head.

Boom.

The first death was on her.

But she couldn't worry about that currently, dropping the stone piece and sprinting towards the Cornucopia as if fire was chasing her.

She ducks under the swing of Finnick, it was not aimed at her anyway, running in the Cornucopia and grabbing a belt of four hand axes off the wall, already pulling one out and throwing it. 

Boom.

She quickly retrieved it.

Katniss pointed her bow at her as she stepped out but she held her hand up, a golden token like Finnick had. Katniss had an easier time believing Paige was an ally then she had with Finnick. 

"Katniss! Mags found him!" Finnick's yell came and both girls hurried over to see the old woman pointing into the water as Peeta was fighting with another tribute before suddenly going under.

Boom.

"Peeta!!!" Finnick jumps in the water but he surfaces on his own.

"Katniss, Katniss, go, go, go." Paige pushed her. "To the shore lover boy! Finnick!" She yelled to Peeta as Finnick picked up Mags after having swam back.

Paige looked over her shoulder, having not seen Johanna at all, with clenched fists, going after the group as they entered the tree line.

-------------------------------------------------

"God this is a sauna!" Paige complained, fanning herself, her clothes didn't want to dry and the air was humid.

"We gotta find fresh water." Peeta added on, the group having gone deep into the forest.

Boom Boom Boom.

"Well, I guess we're not holding hands anymore." Finnick said with a smile as he crouched to put Mags down.

"You think that's funny?" Katniss snapped back with bitterness.

"Every time that cannon goes off, it's music to my ears." He said.

"I don't care about any of them." Paige added on, only about the rebellion with Katniss and only about Johanna. "A cannon means one less to kill to go home."

"Good to hear." Katniss stood, ready to walk away from them all.

"Want to face the career pack alone?" Finnick mocked. "What would Haymitch say?"

"Haymitch isn't here." She snapped back.

"Lets just keep moving." Peeta said to defuse the situation.

----------------------------------------