-Arena-

Johanna couldn't escape the curse of trees.

They seemed to follow her around even into her last outfit before her entrance in the arena.

Looking like tree bark, at least Paige had one of her many outfits that actually looked good but she seemed even less motivated.

"Hey Paper, are you alright?"

"It's just." She sighed. "These always remind me of my brother."

"I know Paper, be nice in your interview because I won't be."

"Everyone is saying things the try to stop the games so go for it." Paige said, none of the victors passing before them wanted to take part of this, not even 1 and 2.

---------------------------------------------------

"We have seen a lot of tears here tonight but I see no tears in Johanna's eyes." Caesar said the moment she stepped out and sat down with her usual sass. "Johanna, you are angry. Tell me why." She scoffed loudly at his words.

"Well, yes, I'm angry." She said, looked at him with a tilted head. "You know, I'm getting totally screwed over here." She said, pointing at her chest.

"Uhu."

"The deal was that if I win the hunger games, I get to live the rest of my life in peace.

"Mhmm."

"But now you want to kill me again." She let out a humorless chuckle. "Well, you know what? Fuck that!" Loud gasps came. "And fuck everybody that had anything to do with it!"

"All right then." Caesar said while Paige chuckled a bit as she knew it would  be her turn fast. "One woman's opinion."

As Paige went out she didn't see Katniss step in with a wedding dress.

"Really? A wedding dress?" Johanna asked after tearing her eyes from Paige.

"Snow made wear it." Katniss breathed out.

"Well when it is your turn. Make. Him. Pay." Johanna said, wanting that man dead now more then ever for putting both 7's in this position.

"Paige Halavey and 7's career." Paige didn't wave, sitting down. "It is great to have you here."

"I'd much prefer it if I wasn't dear."

"How does it feel to be the only district competing with two female victors because you are missing a male one."

"Well I have my own opinion on it but I'll keep it short and simple like Johanna would." She took a deep breath and finally offered a smile. "Fuck that!"

"Okay!"

"And fuck Snow!" She stood, even the uproar of the crowd couldn't drown her out. "You have made a grave mistake sending me back in! I'll make you beg for me to kill you when I am done! You killed countless children, my tributes, my father, my brother! You're a monster!"

She did a mocking courtesy at the screaming crowd and walked out.

"That was awesome." Johanna grinned, looping her arm with Paige and pulling her to her side.

"It felt amazing." She admitted it.

"I bet."

-----------------------------------------------

Peeta 'If it weren't for the baby' Mellark.

He did it again.

At that moment, this time, she was sure that it was a lie but goddamn did it turn the Capitol on its head.

The crowd was screaming to stop the games as the victors held hand to show they didn't want to take part in it while it all went down, well until the lights were turned off and ushered away.

But despite the baby bomb being a stroke of genius.

Games are still on.

There was no one to send Paige off, 7 had no mentors to spa-- The doors opened.

"Manson." She said in happy surprise, the older man distracting her from the inevitable as she finished putting on her wetsuit like outfit.

" She said in happy surprise, the older man distracting her from the inevitable as she finished putting on her wetsuit like outfit

(You know, this shit.)

"I am so sorry Paige." He said. "For you and Johanna.... I promise, I'll try to get sponsors."

She smiled.

"It's fine my old friend, I'll miss you."

"Here." He held out a golden bracelet. "Heymitch sends it, to show Katniss that you are her ally."

She grabbed it and clipped it around her wrist next to the hair tie she still kept on, that one being Johanna's from the 71st with another, the district 2's, tying her hair in a low pony tail like usually tho her hair had been cut moments before w...

She grabbed it and clipped it around her wrist next to the hair tie she still kept on, that one being Johanna's from the 71st with another, the district 2's, tying her hair in a low pony tail like usually tho her hair had been cut moments before with a pair of discarded scissors from a stylist, back to the length it was for her first games. The clippings discarded on the ground in the room.

"Thanks Manson." She smiled weakly and hugged him, patting his back.

"She stepped into the tube and it closed.

Her eyes went wide as the man took a hit to the back of the head from a peacekeeper.

"NO!" She hit the glass, she was sure it was because of what she caused with Katniss. "Let him be!!" They kicked him and dragged in out by his feet as she was pushed out. "I'll make your life hell!!"

And the tube completely pushed her out.

"Oh my god." She breathed out in horror before looking around the arena, a water-tropical area was completely surrounding her, already feeling the thick watery air in her lungs.

"Let the 75th Hunger Games begin. May the odds be ever in your favor."

She looked to her left, Enobaria, she knew she didn't need to worry about her, to her right was the Morphling man, even he might be an obstacle to her.

And from were she was, she couldn't see Johanna which just added to the shit show of this day.

She looked ahead, taking a deep breath, angry for Manson, for her lost tributes, for her brother.

There was a canon fire to mark the start of the fights and the end.