-Fight Back-

"You are shit at this Everdeen!" Johanna yelled at her as she got off the fake stage on which they were doing their video shoots.

She couldn't be that made at her, not after today morning.

-----------------------------------------------

"I have an announcement for the citizens of 13." Coin said as everyone gathered, Finnick and Johanna stood together off to the side in the 'victor' area. "And our welcomed guests from 12."

"What did Everdeen do this time?" Johanna asked herself as Coin needed to have her on her side for this.

"Katniss Everdeen has consented to be the face of our cause to help unite the districts against the Capitol. In exchange, I have promised several concessions. First, we'll assess all opportunities for the extraction of the victors held hostage in the Capitol."

Johanna gasped, choking on air, that meant.....

"Peeta Mellark, Enobaria (Her last name is never given)." There was a huge uproar of anger.

"Finnick, I made the deal for Annie, too." Katniss's voice came from behind them.

"Annie Cresta and Paige Halavey."

"And of course Paige." She said as Johanna looked at her.

"Once freed, they will be granted full pardon for any and all crimes committed against the rebel cause."

"Good." Finnick breathed out. "That's good, Katniss."

"If Katniss Everdeen fails to fulfill her duties the deal will be off. Thank you for your attention. Please, resume your daily schedules."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Madam President, indulge me for a moment if you would." Heymitch spoke up as he stood, grabbing the fake pen to write on the holographic white board. "Let's everybody think of one incident where Katniss Everdeen genuinely moved you. Not where you were jealous of her hairstyle or her dress went up in flames or she made a halfway decent shot with an arrow.... And not where Peeta made you like her. No, I'd like you all to think of one moment where she made you feel something real."

Johanna scoffed a little as Effie, Katniss's Capitol escort, spoke up.

"When she volunteered for her sister at the Reaping."

Heymitch instantly wrote it down.

"Excellent example. Okay, I hope that wasn't important." Johanna smirked as he deleted slides to have a clean place to write that down. "Okay. 'Volunteer for sister.' Good. What else?"

"When she sang that song for little Rue." Effie said again.

"Oh, yeah. Who didn't get choked up at that? You know, I like you better, Effie, without all that make up." Heymitch wrote it down too.

"Well, I like you better sober....When she chose Rue as an ally, as well."

"When she honored Olivia." Katniss looked surprised when Johanna was the one to speak up, never expecting the woman that seemed to hate her more then Snow did to say something positive about her.