INTJ

INTJ is a personality type in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality model. INTJ stands for:

"I" : Introverted

"N": Intuitive

"T": Thinking

"J": Judging.

People with an INTJ personality type known as the architect, are analytical and logical thinkers who tend to focus on the big picture. They are known as the problem solvers of the mbti.

They are introverted, meaning they tend to be reserved and reflective, they prefer to spend time alone ( and a lot of it lol) or with their closest people.

They are intuitive, which means they rely on their instincts and intuition to make decisions rather than just facts or data.

They are thinkers, which means they prioritize logic and reason over emotions and feelings.

They are judging, which means they prefer order and structure in their lives and tend to be decisive.

INTJs are often very intelligent and strategic, with a natural ability to see patterns and make connections that others might miss.

They are very self-confident, with a strong sense of their own abilities and goals. They may struggle with interpersonal relationships, as they can come across as cold or aloof to those around them, which is so far from the truth!!!

They are one of the most warm people with the right people ( we will be talking about that in a future chapter) . They are fiercely loyal to those they consider friends or colleagues and are deeply committed to their work or personal projects.

Overall, INTJs are complex and fascinating individuals who have a lot to offer the world with their unique perspective and strengths.