INTJ hobbies

INTJs are known for their intellectual curiosity and analytical nature, so they tend to enjoy hobbies that challenge their minds and allow them to learn new things, you really expected i would say sleep ? xDDD, although sleeping is our ultimate hobby we still enjoy other hobbies :3

Here are some hobbies that INTJs are often drawn to:

- Reading: INTJs tend to be avid readers, with a particular interest in non-fiction books on topics such as science, history, philosophy, and psychology.

- Writing: Many INTJs enjoy writing, whether it's journaling, blogging, or writing fiction or non-fiction books.

- Strategic Games: INTJs tend to enjoy games that challenge their strategic thinking and planning abilities, such as chess, poker, or strategy-based video games.

- Hiking: INTJs can appreciate the solitude and introspection that come with hiking in nature, as well as the opportunity to observe and analyze the natural world.

- Art: While not all INTJs are artistically inclined, some enjoy creative hobbies such as painting, drawing, or photography as a way to express themselves and explore new perspectives.

- Research: INTJs enjoy learning new things and delving deep into a subject, so they may enjoy conducting research or analysis on topics of interest to them.

- Music: Some INTJs enjoy listening to or playing music as a way to stimulate their minds and creativity, or to explore different emotions and perspectives.

- martial arts: INTJs often enjoy hobbies that challenge them both physically and mentally. Many find the discipline and physicality of martial arts (including everything from archery to historical sword-fighting to taekwondo) appealing.