ENTJ/INTJ experience part 2

I am an ENTJ in love with an INTJ. If you are asking this question because you need affirmation, I hope I can help.

It's a very atypical romantic relationship.

(1) The INTJ may sometimes back out and give indications of giving up or running away. Their internal defense is so strong that at times it seems that they have let you in but then on another occasion, they make you feel that you are locked out again. Expect a lot of fluctuations.

But the fact that they still are willing to chat with me means that I still have a chance. So you really need patience.

And since I do really like this INTJ, I am devoting time to wait for the INTJ. Quora has helped me understand how an INTJ is like and how they do not like to be vulnerable. I can perfectly understand their struggles, and have chosen to wait for the INTJ to open the door instead of knocking it down forcefully.

(2) The INTJ needs so much time and space that we hardly meet because the INTJ does not want to. There was a period we have not met for 5 months straight even though I kept asking her out.

Ask any of your friends they will tell you that this person is not serious and not worth it,etc. But the fact is, they may not meet you because they are really seriously considering you and need so much time to think through that it may appear that they are not keen. My advice to you if you are an ENTJ after an INTJ is that you should trust your gut and screw the thought of asking friends for advice. INTJs and ENTJs are rare people and the common people cannot understand how we love.

You need to have a very strong heart, be very firm about your love and beliefs of the relationship. One fine day, the INTJ will let you in and it will be the most rewarding relationship ever.

A point to note though is that though I am typed consistently as an ENTJ, when I am in love, I morph to become a complex hybrid of ENxx. I think I'm still a T because I keep finding solutions to my issue but I am willing to be very understanding of the INTJ's internal struggles.

If you are asking because you have similar issues, I hope you succeed, and I believe you would. Good luck to you