INFJ/INTJ experience part 3

I can only speak from the perspective of the INFJ. It's difficult for many MBTI to understand what it's like to be governed by Ni, it makes us INFJs really weird to be honest. BUT because INTJs share this primary function, there can be some real fireworks when we get together. I've only met two INTJs in my life. I respect them both immensely and it's fair to say that yes, they just understand my INFJ-ness on a whole other level. It transcends verbal or non-verbal communication.

One of the INTJs I know and love is my dad. In many ways, we are best friends. My mom has said that while she is his wife, my dad and I are of the same soul. Best example I can think of how INFJ/INTJs communicate:

When my marriage ended abruptly, I fell head first into the the notorious INxJ recluse. My INFP sister wanted to stage an intervention, my ENxJ sister knew they needed to send my dad. My dad didn't stage anything big, he simply reached out to check on my new computer (how very INTJ of him) and make sure I was doing okay. We got coffee and I confessed my increasingly destructive behavior (because of our shared Se, he understood why I was turning to alcohol to escape the churning Ni tearing up my psyche). After hearing me out, his Te took over and was able to bring reason to my suffering Fe. This was so important, because while INFJs are empaths we are also very rational, we don't want your pity and the INTJ understands this. With his advice, I got into therapy, stopped drinking, and he helped me find a lawyer who could navigate the mundane tasks of the divorce on my behalf (another INxJ weakness thanks to Se).

This in my opinion, is the magic of the INTJ/INFJ pairing. INTJ understand what is tripping up the INFJ due to their shared functions, but because of Te they can also bring logic into the situation. By contrast, the INFJ's Fe can soften and open up the traditionally cold INTJ (or as you put it, "enter" them). It's a rare key that us INFJs don't take lightly and perhaps thats why we love INTJs so much, because we've seen how incredibly kind people they really are. Honestly, INTJs are just amazing people and the world needs way more of them (or at least, us INFJs do).