Author's note on Part 3

Hi everyone,

So. That was a rollercoaster. Well, for me, anyways.

It feels like ages since I have thanked you all, I was so caught up in the story that I never got to :-(

I can't thank you all enough for all the support you've given me, each and every one of you. It brings me joy each day to write, its my way of relaxing and unwinding after a hard day or trying to get to sleep, and when I get a notification on someone voting or commenting, it really makes my writing feel worth something more.

I have particularly loved writing this part of the storyline, especially when trying to write in the forte of romance (I usually only write fantasy stories that never get finished), as well as seeing Aria's character develop, a more interesting side of Malcolm Merlyn and being introduced to the other characters in the Arrow series. I also loved writing about Tommy and those #Taria moments, and having The Flash and Reverse Flash get a few cameos in.

I must say though, my favourite chapter to write was when Aria and Tommy met Panic! At The Disco, as I really love them, as you can probably tell. The prospect of intertwining fandoms and bandoms was, I must confess, a little daunting at first, but the end result was rewarding. Plus, I got to include a little video of my favourite tour of P!ATD, and if you know any die-hard Panic fans or are one yourself, you probably understood the importance and amazingness of that tour (as well as wanting the band to be like it was. It will never be the same with only Brendon remaining >_<)

The last chapter was also a favourite of mine, and as you all know, you can probably guess what's going to happen next... before I babble on any further, I'd like to ask you all what YOU think could happen next, and if you want you can comment below. Also, what do you WANT to happen? I need some ideas, so I will try to gather something from your suggestions.

A big, BIG thank you for all these views, votes and comments, how on earth did I reach 20.5K!? Personally, I think it's witchcraft, but maybe it's just my fantabulous writing ;-)

But, in all seriousness, I don't know what i would do without all you wonderful readers, and hopefully my story will become a worldwide phenomenon! (Or maybe just popular on wattpad. Idek)

And finally, please enjoy the picture of Grant with the cutest dog in the world. You all deserve it.

So, here's to another chapter and another part in my story! Until then,

PaintPastel xxx