Another thankyou

Hi everyone,
Thankyou thankyou THANKYOU for reading, voting and commenting, I've actually reached 1000 reads!

I'm so happy and I can't tell you all how grateful I am to have such support! I really really appreciate it, and I just can't believe what just happened!

And, I have also reached 91 reads on Chapter 1 itself! This day keeps getting better and better!

A special thankyou to @greekmythologynerd, @redarrow3, @elisveskis, @Avanthia, @welcometoyourself and @lovereading247 for voting, @greekmythologynerd and @redarrow3 for commenting and all the 35 readers who have stuck with every chapter so far! And thankyou to @polly333, @redarrow3 and @helenax for personally supporting me though my musings!

I really look forward to your comments and views about the story, and it always makes me so happy when I find someone has read or voted for my story and that I, I have made them interested and wanting to read on! This is such an achievement and I love to make people happy and to escape reality!

If you have any ideas or suggestions about this story, please comment in this chapter. I'd love to hear what you all have to say!

I'm just utterly blown away! Thankyou all so much! When I found out I literally danced with joy! It means so, so much, and has made my Christmas a very special one.

Again, a massive thankyou to you all! If I could I would personally thank you all :-) and I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!
PaintPastel xxx