Authors note on Part 4

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry I haven't written one of these in a while, I got too caught up in writing this part of the story! ^.^

Thank you SO SO MUCH for reading, voting, commenting and even adding The Starling Vigilante to your reading lists! I know how hard it is to find time to read, and you all using your valuable time to read this means so much to me!

With your support, I've managed to get up to 24K reads. 24K! And, I also passed the 1000 votes milestone, all down to you readers!

A special thanks goes to the four main people who have always supported me through my writing so far; @helenax for being a great friend and always giving me great ideas about the more comedic side of the story, @doctorwhoarrowfan for reading each update straight away without a fuss, @TonyMongoose for giving me great ideas about characters and asking about my next updates, and @polly333 for persevering with the story no matter how little time was available and giving me great plot ideas.

I would also like to thank @sailingsoul19 for always commenting on each chapter, as well as my most recent voters @lovereading247, @young_oso, @lahurina, @THE_PENTECOSTAL, @wildrose13474 and @superfangirlornah.

I hope you all thoroughly enjoyed the last part of this story, and I hope you all will enjoy reading about this next instalment in Aria's life.

Also, I would love some feedback about how you all thought the part was as a whole, and what you think might happen next!

Thank you again for all your support and until my next update,
PaintPastel xxx