He steal glances at me

Kumud's pov

Sun rays peep out from small window of tent on my face, which made me come out of deep slumber.

"Are you awake kanak "dhami asked and i hummed.

"Lets get ready then,breakfast is ready we are heading to palace in some time"she said.

"Yeah, you know i am feeling so happy and overwhelmed that i am finally going to meet my father it felt like a dream "i told her.

"No princess its not a dream but beautiful reality "dhami said.

"Hmm, but whenerever something good was going to happened, bad things happened to me and that scared me to be happy"i told her sincerely.

"You remember maa promise me to took me at uncles place and we will saw my favourite place there, we were scheduled to go in summer but before that maa got sick".i told her and tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Kanak dear don't cry look everything is fine now, you're going to meet maharaj and prince so cheer up don't let them saw you upset". She said and i agreed.

We completed our daily routine and eat breakfast then our troops started moving towards capital.

But what confused me was the cheif was not here with us when dhami ask mahesh told he went to receive his some letters.

Seeing his command on people, his work and intelligence i feel like is someone special to this kingdom to my baba, must be Baba's favourite person.

At afternoon we reach palace i walk out of palakhi with dhami expecting someone to come receive me but there was no one, not one person i can recognized was here.

We were taken to chamber, the room was simple with very few furniture one bed, sofa and cupboard thats it.

I was looking around and understand that it must be Maharani's order to give me this type of chamber who must be use by head servants.

"How can maharani be so insensitive, you came back after years and still she is trying to hurt you at first chance". Dhami said.

"Why can't she accept me dhami, why can't she"i ask her getting hurt and irritated with her tactics.

We were putting our clothes and others in cupboard when a attendi said "Maharani has asked you to meet her "
She said and i hummed.

I was walking towards Queen's chamber through dalan from here i can see beautiful garden with different flowers and fruits trees.

I like gardening with my father he knows that skill of plantation, thinking about childhood a broad smile spread on my face.

I was looking at beautiful white roses when i stumbled in a wall what is a wall doing in a way but then i look up to see omkar the cheif is infront of me.

Looking at me with clentched jaw, i dont know what happened to him but his hairs was disheavel and eyes were dark.

"What are you doing here "he yell at me which make me take a step away from him.

"I ask you somthing, who gave you permission to go out "he asked again why i need to take his permission to roam around my palace.

"No one and why i need your permission this is my father's palace"i told him getting angry on his behaviour and to my shocked he smirked at me and laugh loudly.

"You're palace, your fathers palace good so you dont get it till now "he said making me more angry and confused.

"So i will not disclose it yet, i dont want to broke the fun"he said.