War arises

Author's pov

G

uys 30 votes for next update.

Omkar saw her fading silhouette, he was standing at the same place hot soup on his heart that burn his skin but pain which is inside that heart was much more, unbearable for the strong man like him.

Why she had to do this, when she herself is at fault why to act like a victim, why say those words which bought new storm inside his heart and mind.

When he first get to know her true face he denied that claim, when his informer told him that kumud is in contact with her father and they are planning to do something big, he snap at him that he is going in wrong direction.

She cant do anything wrong or something that will hurt him, even when he had seen life and people, betrayed by  close one he still believed her.

Cause when first time he put her in prison without being confirm that get her immense pain, this time he dont want to act on impulse.

He trusted her over his loyal people, he gave his trust in her and she stabbed him give him the pain for lifetime.

He cant believe that she tried to kill him that day when he went to meet her spend some quality time, he saw her personal maid in princess desguise, he confronted her but she didn't speak anything.

He remembered his informer saying that they are meeting in secret pasaage of palace so he went there in search of her with heavy heart praying shivji that she must not there.

But for his misfortune he saw princess kumud meeting with two man who was armed with weapons, she not even spoke with them but gave a letter to one of the man.

If she was stranger then she cant gave a letter to them so its confirmed that she knew them and she had seen that weapons as well.

Before he can go and confront those culprit she disappeared and omkar saw the man running by climbing the wall.

He run after him to catch him but someone attack him from behind in which he got injured.

His injury was deep but the wound his heart got was much more deep he was a warrior he had gotten thousands of wounds on his body, her betrayal gave him most painful wound.

He never in his mind thought that she will try to kill him after what he felt for her and there relationship, yes he had thought her to be traitor but that was her call as she was enemy at that time.

But after giving her trust and promises after being that close to him she stabbed him and pierce his heart, she killed his emotions brutally.

Only he knew how much pain he felt to see her acting so normal after he gain conscious and show as if she was concirn for him.

Not that but she again made medicinal soup for him everyday only to try his level of patience, if it has someone else who try to kill him, he would have his head by sword but no matter what she did, he has true feelings for her and that feelings made him weak to punish her.

Only he knows what he felt when he insult her by pressurized her to dance for him, when he know she is uncomfortable and in pain, the look in her eyes when she got him that garland and kiss his palm made him guilty but he know he has to do this.