Their crazy Romance

Kumud's pov

Omkar hold my hand and took me to our chamber he was angry and frustrated anyone can tell that seeing his clentched jaw, his hold on my hand tightened.

  Everyone out there looking us with shock as we made our way through corridor.

After we enter inside he let go of my hand and place on my cheeks looking into my eyes he said.

"Don't worry i will handle everything, you must be tired take some rest"he took me to bed and then went to get freshenup.

My head was spinning with all the things that happened today, i feel and bare all those emotion out their it was really a long day.

I tried to sleep but sleep was far away from me whenever i close my eyes all things run inside my mind.

Getting up from the bed i walk to the window and start gazing at the moon who is shining brightly being full moon day.

I got lost in thoughts gazing at the full moon and stars infeont of me when i felt someone holding me from behind his hands on my stomach and head in crook of my neck.

I got shivered by this sudden contact and look back trying get out of his hold but he clutch more tightly.

"Please stay here for a minute, i want to feel piece "he said with hoarse voice.

"Omkar i am tired please let me go "i said i was really tired and my face has shown them perfectly.

He look at me trying to read my face then let go of me "i am sorry kumud, for whatever happen its all my fault, my mistake make them think about this "he said.

I scoffed at him "if i had solve this matter beforehead or told maa about us she wont have said those words ever"he said.

"That doesn't matter because no matter how you felt its your truth but you were ready to marry her you never stopped this marriage until my father come up with this treaty "i said.

Even if he don't trust me or my love for him, he has the right to canceled this marraige with naina if he don't want to marry her.

"No matter what you say now but its true that you use her, maharaj you use your friend to make me jealous "i told him.

He look down being embarrassed by his action "i know and i am ready to apologized her, i will make her understand, i will take responsibility to marry her off to a good person betger than me "he said.

I laughed at him sarcastically "wow what a solution after playing with someones heart, she dont want anyone else she loved you and her feeling are so deep her action said that aloud ".

"So what do you want me to do i never told her to love me and love cant be forced kumud"he said frustrated.

"No you dont until you took a step forward to make me jealous you lead her that let her out of her i security and made her feeling more strong "i said.

"I don't know what to do now i am at fault but how can i make upto her "he asked.

I let out a sigh "i was angry at Ranimaa for saying all this but now when i thought about this i think she is right ".

"What do you mean "he asked dangerously making me gulp as he pulled me to his chest.

"Truth always hurt but we have to accept it, she is your friend more like a family"i said looking in his eyes he put the hair strand behind my ear and look intensly in eyes.

"What you want to say, say it clearly "i heard him.

I closed my eyes a tear drop from my eye when i said "you should marry her don't worry i wont come between you two i will leave this palace "i said and open my eyes to look at him.

He was rage by my words and next moment i know his lips touch mine as he kiss me it was rough and raw.

I was taken by his sudden kiss he suck my lips and pinch my bare waist that made my mouth open and he entered inside.

I was standing still own my place not understanding what is happening he broke the kiss after we fell out of breath and attack my neck.

I hold him from behind my hand clutched his hair as my knee became weak getting out ofcrook of my neck he look into my eyes and said "Don't ever repeat this word in your life ever or else i can punish you more in other ways "he said making me gulp.

He kiss my forhead lovingly and i cluched his kurta from behind i was hurt and in pain and i cant deny only he can make me calm.

His cologne hit me dangerously which made go crazy but also feel soothing to my broken heart.

He carry me in a bridal style and took to the bed and not able to control myself i took his lips to kiss him and bite him he was shocked by my action but let me took hold as he response to me.

I bit him on his lower lip which started bleeding breaking the kiss i look at him and try to clean the blood but he hold my wrist and hug me tightly.

He nuzzle his nose in crook of my neck and next second a sharp pain sent shiver to my spine as he bite me on the neck.

Then he kiss there softly soothing the pain which cause by him biting me there.

"You're mine kumud fully, your heart, your mind and body everything is mine and you wont get the privilege to leave me in this life and i promissed i am unable to leave you or stay with someone else"he said.

I got into sense by his talk and try to make space between us but he hug me putting my head on his chest my bangles were making noises in this silent environment speaking our unknown feelings.

"You hear my heartbeat they said only name and that is you kumudini, my kumud and only you can calm this devil i nside me ". He said.

My heart was racing fast eyes closing due to the tiredness he made me laid on the bed "lets take you to sleep, i think you need rest "he said and kiss my forhead patting my hair.

His patt and my tiredness took me to the land of dreams and sleep engulp me not before i felt him embrace me in his arm.

Do vote and comment.