The harsh reality

Kumud's pov

I come out of the embrace and look up to see the person who always stand with me, supported me and even help me when she know her life is at stake.

I saw dhami looking at me her eyes told me she was worried for me.

"How are you princess"she asked and sobed left out my mouth.

"Hey shh dont worry everything will be fine now that our maharaj is here, he wont let anyone trouble their daughter "she said consoling me, i wash my face with my palm and look her checking if she had any injuries.

"Dhami you're fine right, did they harm you anyway tell me"i asked her praying that she should be fine.

"Yes, i am fine they ask me why you betrayed them and other question when i didn't answer them they starv me but never beat me don't worry"she said.

I look at her feeling guilty "it all happened because of me only if i listen to you to not go there"i said.

"But i am fine now kumud, when king omkar figure out that you're innocent they release and even send few maids to help me getting heal"she said.

"Are you delusional or what dhami he is the main culprit he played with me "i told her getting irritated by her.

"And about me why he has to know that i am innocent i just wanted to meet my father that was not my crime"i told her.

"No, no kumud you're getting it all wrong ".

"What wrong i thought i didn't thought this on my own i saw him cheating on me "i told her and she look at me shocked while tears made there way in my eyes.

No matter how much i denied its true that i loved him a lot and his betrayal hurt the most.

More than when i first heard his marraige news, more than anything, any pain that i have endured in my life.

I have remain strong and faithful but when it comes to dhami i lose my all facade because she is my friend, she knows me very well, she can see through me.

"I am sorry kumud he hurt you and i was taking his side infront of you, but i don't know anything i swear i thought you both had normal fight"she said making me sigh.

"He hide everything from me, he never let me know you're imprisoned till he cage me inside this chamber ".

"Why he will do that kumud, how he can be so ruthless "she said.

"Indeed he is most heartless person i ever known in my life and i can never forget him for the wounds he gave me "i told.

"Don't worry we will be ok "she said.

"Right let's get me freshenup and sleep a little i will talk to baba ".

"I don't know what treaty they sign that made them friends from enemy but for me he is still a enemy, a enemy who play with my heart "i said.

"What treaty are you talking about"dhami asked.

"Baba said during war they signed some treaty and now they both are friends more like relative and thats why Baba accepted omkars invitation "i told her.

We were talking till hours as we had a lot to catch up suddenly door of chamber open and i saw prachi standing there.

"Princess why are you standing there come "i said to be honest i dont have anything bad for her she is pure soul.

But what made me frown is that i didn't saw naina since i came back, she was absent in our welcome ceremony also.

"How are you now kumud, do you want anything just tell me "prachi asked and i saw her on the verge of crying.