kumud felt guilty

Kumud's pov

Vaidji revelation made us shocked to the core he said "Maharaj i am afraid to said it but i think it's not any attack or planning but attempt of suscide".

Everyones eyes snap towards naina, sucide why and how, no she cant hurt herself like that.

Was she that much worried or scared that she has to take that decision but she was so happy whenever i saw her, she was a lively girl.

He must be having some misconception
"I think you're doing some mistake, she cant do that and on what basis you're saying such things "Ranimaa ask stunned by all the things.

"Forgive me but the poison she consumed is not that intense or deadly but what i got from her vein testing that she had consumed it wholly"he said and we all were confused.

"What does that mean "prachi asked.

"You people no better than me about the planning and plotting in politics to kill someone many times enemy gave poison mixing with food or water but this poison has taken without any trace of liquid or food "he explained.

"No one can made her eat that powder only if she wanted to eat herself "omkar said thoughtfully standing up he start pacing in the chamber.

"Why she need to do that what problem was she facing "he muttered himself.

"As if you dont know bhaisa she had her heartbroke, her marraige got annuled abruptly, she almost became laughing stock of whole palace "prachi exclaimed and i look at her.

She was looking at him with accusing gaze "but she cant take this step, everyone had to bear this kind of heartbreak but its a wrong step to take "he said looking at me intensely.

"That's true but everyone is not brave to handle those emotions and she was much more involve she had dream about this marraige since years only if kumud was not here "she said again.

I felt bad the way she said that but its true right, she is small and immature but still she can understand her friends feeling and she just tense up for her.

"Its not someone else fault at what naina did but i do responsible for her state at some extent"he said.

"Vaidji you should continue your treatment "omkar ordered.

"Yes, Maharaj dont worry with my herbs she will gain conscious in hours "he said.

"Now you should get out of here she need to rest i will stay with her"Ranimaa said.

"You're right maa but inform me as soon as she gain her conscious "omkar pleaded and ranimaa nodded at him.

"Maa i want to stay with her, i dont want to live her again only if i was with her she hadnt take such step "prachi said.

"Ok, you can stay but kumud you're newly bride you shouldn't stay in this environment go back to your chamber dear"Ranima said and i nodded not having courage to speak or say anything.

"Kumud lets go you should take some rest"omkar said making me snap my head towards him.

What is this man few moments before he was so busied and worried for his ex fiance that he didn't get my presence and now behaving all caring.

"I have my work Maharaj if you permit me i want to meet my friends whom i started teaching embroidery"i scoffed at him.

"Its good you're doing something for women but you should take some rest before handling this responsibility, you both should spend time together "Ranimaa exclaimed.

I held my head down not wanting to disrespect her or hurt her feeling but she knows what is our situation, what co sequence our marraige bought and what is happening in my life still they wish me to smile and be happy.

"Maa let her do what made her happy anyways i have lots of work pending due to war "he said so now he is busy then what was he saying this morning.

Why he will like to spend time with me, he must be tired of acting good husband.

"Kumud lets go "he said and i just smile at him bowing yes your highness.

"So regretting your decision to marry me right"i ask him as soon as we got out of the chamber.

He look at me observing my expression "what do you mean by that "he asked.

I walk crossing the garden as his chamber is opposite to naina and prachis chamber distance by royal garden.

"I mean when you saw naina in this condition you must be hurting seeing her like that and regretted that due to our marraige she had to go through this "i asked him.

he stop in his way and look at me then step towards me making me step back i stumbled as my back face the pole, what is he doing, what did he want, is he going to kiss me like before no i will not let that happen i was in my thought he put his hand in my hair and took out a ripped leave from my hair.

"I want to make it clear yes i do feel bad for naina and guilty that it happened because of me but i didn't regret marrying you and i can never be, it was not just a deal but my wish was the same thats why i marry you"he said looking straight in my eyes.

"I dont beleive you and i cant after what i saw inside that day and today"i said being brave.

He sigh "i know you have lots of complain and misconception but i will make it clear "he said again.

"I dont expect any clearance from you but glad that i saw the truth "i said making my way towards the chamber while he went back to court.

As i thought about our situation and nainas action it made me anaxious what is happening with her and how bad i behave even after knowing her condition i blamed him for taking care of her.

Prachis word ring in my ear if not for me they would have been married and thats true, i was meddling in their life.

Its all because of me that she got her heartbroken, she got her marraige annuled and people are talking about her.

I know the pain still i gave it to her unknowingly i became the reason of her this condition, i became the reason for her to gave up on life.

"Dhami if i had stayed back then it's not happened right".

"What are you thinking kumud, dont blame yourself its not your fault".

"But i took her place, i snatched her happiness, she was so happy about this marraige and those snatched from her and i was the reason".

"It was your fate that you both got married you were destined and about naina she got heartbroken but this step is not the solution "she said.

"Even you're facing the same pain right being broken and ripped by love but you're holding yourself together being strong right "she said and i nodded.

"I know its hard but she should have thought before doing anything like that she had friend to share her pain and everyone must have supported her"she said.

That's true everyone love her here truly not like me building a facade.

That's it for today.

Do vote guys.