Their special Moments

Vote fast guys.

                   Kumud's pov

The letter caught my sight when i was back in my chamber i have to prepare myself to go with my father's men but what about Omkar, what about us when i agreed to go away it was all because i felt he betrayed me but when i got his assurance, when he ask me for a chance and i agreed to believe in him then why now i am feeling horrible.

  What should i do now go to my family to whom i am waiting since etrnity or stay back for the man who became my world, who make me feel special, for whom i was so emotional and hurt.

If i went back without telling him, that will be a betrayal for him too, betrayal from me a princess whom he gave a shelter and protection.

What will Ranimaa think about me, she will get shocked by my action how can i go back without her permission, she supoorted me, saved me in many situations.

I was roaming around the chamber fidgeting my finger with my lehenga.

I was anaxious that i didn't know when water jug drop down on floor and under the mattress spread on the floor near my bed.

"Where are you lost kumud, look the whole mattress got wet"dhami said coming imfront of me.

She held my hand and i ask me "what happened tell me, did he said anything " i nodded my head.

"He said he didn't knew anything, i should give him a chance he will clear everything "i told her.

"Thats what i am saying kumud, just give him a chance see what he does then you can decide yourself "she said.

"I know i want to give him a chance but now i have to go back"i said and reality drawn upon her.

"Ohh, so you think he will feel betrayed if you went away without telling"she ask after hearing my doubts and i nodded.

"Ok, then what do you think you should tell him that you want to go back and he send you to your family"

"Its not possible, if he wanted that he had chance to send me back when i ask him but he is unable to reach my father or dont want to send me back".

"I don't know dhami what should i do i am doomed"i said sitting on recliner placed in my chamber.

"Princess kumud, Maharaj ask for your presence"one of the palace made said coming inside my chamber after knocking the door of my chamber.

"Go kumud you must not make Maharaj wait for you"dhami said in a teasing tone, i narrowed my eyes at her.

"You're impossible dhami i am worried about tonight dying out of tension and here you're teasing me great"i said to her.

"Offo, Kumud he will make you forget your all worries you know thats what happened in love"she said dreamily.

"What are you even saying we don't love eachother and i like him but dont about him "i said.

"Liking is first step you know"she said winking her eyes making my mouth wide open.

She run away and i was behind her pillow in my hand to kill her today how much she tease me always.

We were so much involve in our fight that i didn't know when we were in garden she was behind the bush hiding i was moving back to run fast but stumbled with strong wall.

When i look back my eyes widened that was not a wall but a strong chest of musciline man that was none other than Maharaj.

He grab my hand, i look upto him we both share a eyelock  dhami was long gone runaway living me in trouble my heart was beating faster.

"I ask for you, why don't you come"he ask me "you didn't even meet golu"he said because every week on this day i go to meet him but today due to  tension it slip from my mind.

"I am sorry Maharaj but i thought you must be busy in your wedding preparation so i dare not to disturbed you" i said and he look at me gritting his teeth, his grip on my hand get tight.

"You're hurting me"i said and he lose his grip and step back.

"I am going to talk this with Ranimaa "he said making me angry.

"So you didn't even ask her "i said.

"Its a misunderstanding i have to solve this"he said.

"Ohh yeah and you're enjoying this misunderstanding "i taunt.

"You're saying as if you dont know anything, naina she is my childhood friend "he said.

"Yeah what about if you heard that my wedding got fix with other guy he is my childhood friend, then i will told you i can't hurt him ".

"What will you do if i make you stand by side and marry him saying i can't hurt him, you can do that"i said flaring with anger.

I know i am saying all bullshit but i cant handle myself anymore.

As fast as i complete my sentence i feel him pulling me behind the tree he made me close to him so close that my chest touch his chest .

I was holding my dupatta heart beating fast he care his hand on my face and hair bring my hair strand behind the ear.

"Never ever utter those words again"he said possessively making me scared of his action.

"I love this silky strands that tease you whenever they fell on your face"he said huskily,i was just looking at him .

Then he make my face up by holding my chin and i look straight into his eyes which were dark now he was looking at me intensely.

His eyes move down and he took his thumb to caress my lips making shiver run down my body his other hand was behind my waist holding me close.

I tried to move back but his hold tighten on me and within a second his lips touch mine making me forget outside world.