princess got injured

Sunrays fall on her slim body making her groan in irritation, she open her beautiful eyes to look around.

She winced trying to sit up as her legs hurt due to pain, she saw herself lying on a bed in small grass hut.

She frowned at new place when someone call her "look she has gain consciousness "she heard a man whisper.

Kumud look at the direction of voice a old man wearing dhoti and cloth on his head looking at him she can say he is a farmer or a worker in farm.

A lady to be precise his age was standing beside him looking at her hopefully.

"How are you dear, do you have some pain"she ask coming near kumud.

Seeing kumud's baffled look she sigh and said "Don't worry you're safe her, this man standing here is my husband we brought you here to get treated"she said.

"What happened to me, why i am here"kumuf ask.

"That i dont know but my husband saw you lying in our farm unconscious so we took you to our home"that lady informed.

"If you don't mind dear, will you tell me who are you"she asked.

"Yes, umm i am princess kumud"kumud wanted to say in her mind but when she said princess she bite her cheek, she remembered how he mock her and insult her.

"No, kaki i don't have any problem i am daughter kshatriy my father work for king "she lied, she dont want to but she cant trust herself with stranger even if they are good people there are other bad guys which can hurt her knowing her true identity.

"Ohh really, but which king our previous king or that new king who want to destroy our kingdom "that lady ask, kumud can see the venom lying in her mouth.

"No the previous king, thats why i had to come here saving myself from new kings people "she said and that was true cause no matter what his chacha is his man who insult her, harassed her.

She felt thousands of needles pierce her heart thinking about the outcomes of that incident.

What if she had failed to save herself and he has insulted her, harassed her what must those people has done with her.

Only thoughts made chill run down her spine no she can't live that life of insult and disrespect.

But what omkar did with her was worse than this, he played with her feelings, use her for his benifits and betrayed her.

His action was cruel than those people, they did what their character was, they has shown there true face.

She has saved herself before being harmed because those criminals attack her without any mask.

But what he did was extremely ruthless he come to her, be good to her take care of her, saved her, protect her dignity only to broke her and kill her soul most cruel way.

He became heartless jerk to made her cry after giving her reason to smile and be happy.

She can forgive those man in court that day but she can never forgive him, she pity them for their action.