Imposter

Days passed as omkar put his all power to save Kumud's brother he write letter to nainas father informing him about his decision to marry naina.

He also send invitation to kumud's father inviting them for his second marraige, his motive was to invite them all to Mahisar so that he can protect them.

Her father was fuming in anger when he heard about the news cause he was unaware of his Son's kidnapping thinking he was training in gurukul.

In next fifteen days guest started coming to Mahisar it was grand event as instructed by king omkar.

Kumud was in pain losing her sanity whenever she saw naina showing off her dresses and jwelleries gifted by her in law.

It was another day kumud's father arrived Mahisar when kumud got this news she went running to her father who was welcomed by his son in law for his second marraige.

Not caring about anyone she run and hug her father tightly his embrace made her feel safe and secure.

He was the reason she stayed in Mahisar, kumud know how important Mahisar's people are for her father and one of the reason why he got her married to omkar because he trust her to protect those people.

Kumud can't stop herself from crying all pain she hide deep inside since days surface on her face "hey kumud don't cry beta trust mahadev he will do justice "her father said looking at omkar patting her back while she compose herself.

"Baba i am so happy you come let's go we will talk first get some rest i will cook for you"she said taking her father inside little smile adoring her face.

Omkar felt at peace seeing that smile but it hide sea of pain inside her and he will make sure take her all pain away.

After serving refreshment to her father, kumud return to her chamber but her lehenga got tangled between the door she look down it was small bundle of joy, her golu asking for her attention.

Kumud pick him up caressing his hair she took him inside fed him and after playing for sometime she cuddle with him to sleep, unaware that someone has closed eyes on her.

Omkar who was watching her closely he move inside it was evening time by now everyone had their dinner beforehand while kumud had her in her chamber she don't want to involve in this preperation also omkar didn't force her to do so.

Kumud and golu was asleep middle of the bed omkar slide inside the blancket and cuddle with them.

He was sleepless since he move from this chamber he has gotten habitual to cuddle her in a week only that now he was unable to sleep tossing around.

When he hug them her back facing his chest his hand lock around her waist he kissed her head multiple times inhaling her lavender smell that soothe his nerves already tired from daily business and asleep nights he went into deep slumber.

In morning it was around four when Omkar's sleep broke he felt wet on his face opening eyes he saw mischievous golu was licking his facing and rolling on him playing, omkar smile and situp getting golu in his lap he caress him.

In few minutes golu again sleep and omkar went to complete his daily chores today was the big day for them it was first function of his marraige with naina.

Omkar has all planned he was taking this chance when everyone get busy with function he went in search of kumud's brother.

As much as omkar understand naina's father he will took his captive with him, he don't have that much power to let his people stay behind with captive no matter what he is still not a king with authority Omkar's motive was clear that he will called them to Mahisar for marraige function and then save kumud's family.

Omkar ask one of his man to wear his outfit and sit on his position imposing him, while he went outside palace in search.

Kumud was devastated she felt exhausted and sad, her mood was not good enough she had yelled on dhami for no reason then cried asking sorry.

Dhami who knows her condition just tried to handle her to their suprise prachi spend her whole day with kumud.

"Prachi why are you here go enjoy the wedding function of your brother also your friend will need you"kumud ask her.

"I am here for my friend and i don't have enough luck to enjoy my brothers wedding "she said letting out a sigh.

"What happened prachi are you ok"kumud can't help but ask even if these people not behave with her but she can't blame prachi she is immature.

"Bhabhi you're also my friend and i don't want to leave my friend when she is sad".

Kumud was shocked hearing bhabhi from her it was first time after wedding"i am not sad just want to get some sleep"kumud said.

"And i am not interested if you want to sleep then sleep i will sit here only"prachi said stubborly while kumud twich her eyebrows upward.

"Actually bhabhi i am not getting good vibes from naina since few days she is behaving delusional"prachi express her concern.

"I don't want to know anything about her nor i want to get involved in all this i am fed up now"kumud told her calmly.

"I know you're upset with bhai and its all very wrong on yourside but still i will say be patient and trust my bhai he truly loves you"she said.

"I don't want to talk about your bhai also go let me sleep"kumud said but she remember even omkar said her same thing be patient how much patient she will gather when in two days her husband would be someone else husband too.

Here omkar was roaming around the forest searching for some clue with his guards forest was dense, there was darkness everywhere, voices of wild animal making environment more scary.

In palace haldi ceremony started woman's gather to apply haldi on naina who was giggling, happy that finally her dream come true, Rajmata was there arranging customs.

She first send someone to ask kumud when she didn't come she order his dasi to took her with them after getting ready because they will lose face infront of their guest if first wife didn't come.

Kumud was also stubborn that she won't go but her father make her understand that she need to go there.

When kumud arrived at the function, the decoration, lighting and girls giggling and teasing all that remind her of her own marraige but then she saw naina deck up like a bride, Omkar's bride and those ladies ask her to apply haldi on her sautan.

When she went to apply haldi on groom, she understand in first glance that it was not omkar even if he has haldi all over his face.

Others were unaware to the conspiracy but she knew the gaze of omkar how he look at her everytime she felt nervous around him even when she know he is betrayer her heart never listen to her.

She was shocked and wanted to confront the man thinking of some danger but one of his minister ask her to come with him they need to talk, he was scared that his kings plan will backfired but he know his Queen she will not convinced easily

Then that minister told her king got some emergency so he ask his man to impose him and to his suprise she believed him and went back to her chamber, she felt ill seeing that fake laugh and evil smirk on Naina's face whenevr she look at him while her mother in law was no less taunting kumud while praising naina.

Kumud was not convinced but she anyway not wanted to meddle with anything as she wanted to go away from those fake people.

For omkar after searching for hours he got a hint that puzzled him he needed to solve it before further proceedure.

So to not anyone doubt him he come back in palace.

That was new update
Comment down do you like the chapter or not.