Naina is poisoned

Kumud's pov

I woke up by voice of birds chirping, looking upward i saw him gazing at me with small smile.

Is he mad or something, like what is he doing and why smile like a madman.

"What are you doing Maharaj, dont you get late for your courtmeeting"i asked sliding the blancket from my body and stood up on the ground.

All the time he was looking at me he come to me and stand infront of me and before i knew he bend down and kissed my forhead making me shocked by his action.

"I am not going to court today if you forget we are newly married couple kumud "he said.

"No one can forget the day of their doomed "i mumble.

"But i have to do my morning chores so please move aside maharaj"i said sarcastically bending down infront of him.

"No you cant do that, i mean you can do your morning chores but dont get bath"he said making me frown.

"A maid come sometime before Ranima said as per tradition we have to bath together "he said smirking at me and my eyes widened at his revealation.

"No i won't do that, i cant"i said.

"You have to its our tradition and be fast we have to say goodbye to your father "he said and i feel crying, i met my father after years only to get married and i dont get speak with him.

Firstly i was hurt by his decision then ge got busy in my wedding preparation but i saw happiness on his face during my wedding.

I don't know why but he has trusted omkar fully.

I completed my chores without taking bath and come out wearing simple yet elegant lehenga as i have to do this tradition with others presence and its going to be tough for me.

I was getting touch up looking in the mirror when servant come to call me saying Ranimaa ask me to come to the common hamam(Bathroom).

He was already gone when i came back from washroom so taking my dupatta i walk towards hamam, when i step out from my chamber wind come to wave my hair in air that sudden touch of air made me close my eyes and feel it.

I move forward through the corridor my payal making sound guards standing there bow me with respect.

I saw dhami at the end of corridor she help me with my clothes and we move inside to saw every type of scented lep present, pot of milk and gulabjal and haldi chandan paste was there.

A maid was pissing some skincare paste seeing me they greeted me.

Ranimaa was present there instricting them when she saw me she come to me smiling "look you're looking so beautiful "she said and i thank her politly.

"Come lets sit here, omkar is coming too "she said making me sit on was slab.

Maid started applying paste on my body, then i saw omkar coming inside seeing him my throat became dry and i gulped looking at the scene infront of me.

He was wearing dhoti without any kurta or shirt his abs were on show, his bulgy shoulder was sweating he must be coming from practice.

Ranimaa ask him to sit beside me and apply some paste on him too.

"Kumud we done with our work now you have to apply this remaining paste "she said.

I was feeling anaxious about the situation and he was smirking looking at my state that made me angry.

"Let's do it kumud dont be shy "ranimaa said i nodded at her.

I took small amount of paste and paste on his bulging shoulder, a shiver run down my body by sudden touch of his skin.