His second marriage

Kumud's pov

"It's not going to happen in this life"come voice from door. I look back, omkar was there his eyes spilling fire, he was angry or more like raged.

His jaw clentched he walk inside and held my hand before i understand he kiss my forhead and look straight in my eyes.

"You're mine and you have to stay with me for the rest of your life no matter you agree or not "he said.

"I don't need your permission to live my life, i will on my own, i can never accept this disrespect of sharing husbands "i said.

"You don't have to, i know you dont trust me but for this you can rest assure that its never gonna happen"he said.

"There is no one for me other than you,if you're mine then i am yours for the eternity "he said again.

I was stunned by his words, but what he said was things that i had expected from my husband always.

He walk towards ranimaa still holding my hand he showed her our bounded hand "maa this hand never be out of my grip to hold someone else's she is only one that i want in my life"he said.

"I never expected something like this from you, i am shocked how can you do that to kumud whom you saved from me as well "he asked.

"No matter what happened in future but i am sure about myself and today i promiss you kumud that there will be no one except you in my life "he said looking intensely, i can read his sincerity.

Everyone gasp hearing his promiss as it was rare for a king to stay with one wife and he promiss this to his first wife itself.

Due to all loud sound more people join us and were looking three of us shocked.

I was feeling anaxious my anger was subsided by his promiss but still i was hurt that she thought all this.

Only thought of him being someone else make thorn piercing my skin, i feel like burning in fire.

The thought only make me lose myself but i understand i can hate him, curse him or even beat him but i cant let him go.

I cant stay without him, what is this feelings, i was feeling helpless its like you feel love and hate to same person.

Like you got irritated by his presence but you want his presence to stay alive.

Your breath get hitched seeing him but your heart stop beating if you dont see him.

I was in dilemma and on top of that this scenario of his marraige and he being in my support its all confusing me more.

I was being unable to hate him even when i myself know how much heartbroken i got because of him.

He being with me and standing for our relation was shocking, i didn't expected this i thought he will do what Ranimaa said as i myself saw him so much worried for naina.

"I know this is wrong time and space to talk about second marraige when you're just married ".. Ranima was saying but he cut her off.

"No maa you're getting it wrong its not about time being even if you wait for years my answer will be same time wont change anything "he said.