Family reunion

Kumud's pov

After playing with golu i came back to my chamber, when i was playing i feel something different like someone keeping eye on me or looking at my every move and that make me scared and timid so decided to come back early.

Dhami tell me that his family is arriving everyone is outside to welcome them.

I also wanted to go there specially to meet prachi but don't know how will his chacha react he is also a king and i am their enemies daughter so what reaction they have after seeing me here, what if they get angry or upset then i will be destroying their lovely moment.

So i stayed back in my chamber, i got few books from library yesterday they are helping me to pass my time.

I was reading my book when dhami come running to me "kumud what are you doing here, you should have cone to welcome them".

"You know the king is so scary and dominant "she said

"Like uncle, like son"and i mumbled.

"Did you say something "she asked and i shook my head not in a mood of her teasing.

"The Queen is so self centred and elegant lady, she wants everything perfect"just how Ranima told me i thought.

"What about his sister how is she". I asked.

"Ohh princess prachi, she is so beautiful i always told you that you're most beautiful and no one is there like you but she is as beautiful as you"she said.

"She looks naughty as she pranked the king at first instance "she said and giggle.

"But she is lovely and caring too ".

"I so want to meet her then go and meet then".

"I don't want to disturbed their family reunion"i said.

"Dhami do you get some news from ashok kaka "i asked actually when i was walking in garden i recognized one of the guard maybe in his fifties having problem in hands.

I remember him to be my father's waiting guard when i talk to him he told me that new king offer him this job as he was paralyzed.

Again he make me confused with his action he care of animals, protect his family and help needy, he is good with everyone but me.

Why he has to be so rude and heartless with me.

So ashok kaka told me he will send someone to find out about my family.

"Kumud, ashok kaka told me they have send their son he will go and inform our majesty "she told me and i just nodded.

I don't know how much i can trust omkar, he is enemy to my father.

"That should go ok if i can get in contact with baba"i said.

"Right, we can go with him but also we have to leave our palace "she said.

That's true no matter how far away i go this will be always my home by heart but i can't stay here when my family is out there struggling with the loss.

"Princess, Ranima ask everyone to gather in main hall"an attendee told.

I went to the hall after freshen up a little

"Hii kumud"i heard naina's chirpy voice.

"Hii naina"i said smiling back.

"Bored, we should have leave today on our roaming "she said taking sigh.

"You only said that we should go with prachi and she was not here so"i said and she nodded.

"I know, hey prachi is here you dont meet right"she again asked.