Disguise as princess

Vote if you like this update 🤗

                     Kumud's pov

They both were involved in each other when they feel something on their feet soft like a pillow breaking the kiss they both look downward little, white, soft rabbit rolling on their feet.

He was licking their feet a small smile broke on their both face, omkar look at her she down feeling his teasing gaze and she blushed profusely.

Sitting down she took that bundle of happiness in her arm and started soothing and carresing his white hair.

Omkar also kneel down to look at them he observed her, how she gently caressing him her face show that she is enjoying.

Both were sitting in Royal garden he bend down resting his face on his palm and his armpit on ground balancing his weight.

While she was playing with the rabbit small smile on her face unknown to her he was playing with her dupatta.

After some time he saw her stomach growl that made him chuckle and she was embarrassed to death.

Hurriedly standing up from her place she try to run away but his grip on her dupatta tightened and she stumble in her way.

She look back to saw him signing her to come towards him, she denied with a head sign but he glare at her making her obey him.

She sat close to his chest he held her hand making a small pattern he kiss back of her palm.

"Let's go we will have our lunch together" he said making her eyes narrowed at him.

"We ate together Maharaj whenever you stay in palace we all eat our lunch together ". She said.

"I am not talking about family just you and me "he said again, she observed his face for sometime then spoke,"How is it possible, we cant make people suspicious before you talk to naina"she said making them remember their previous conversation that led to more than just conversation.

"But i want more time with you so we will eat our lunch at my chamber not that i am hungry now"he said.

When his word registered in her mind her heart jump out of his place and eyes widened at her blunt words.

"What i just ate a sweetest dish of the world "he said making her deadpanned.

"I.. i " she wanted to say something but words not coming in her mouth so she just look otherside.

He saw golu playing there he took hold of her hand made his way to his chamber.

There was some maids they saw both together helding eachothers hand but no one dare to say something but their face shows how shocked they are, his one glare and everyone look down masking their expression.

At one side their Ranimaa announced kings wedding to his friend and next they saw him with enemy princess who they thought is hostage.

Taking kumud to his chamber he order food for both of them she sat on the couch near window a strong wind come her way which made her hairs blown.

That makes her more beautiful he was looking at her observing her while she was fidgeting with her fingers being nervous, he saw her shivering due to wind he took the shawl and wrapped around her making kumud look upward.

"This, how come its with you, i had..'she stopped speaking when she realized she threw that shawl away in anger when she come to know about his marraige.

"You threw that away, the first gift i gave you just have dumped that like a thrash "he said anger prominent in his voice.

"I am sorry, i was mad and angry, i feel you betrayed me so i just"she said unable to hold that build up tears.

He went upto her and held her both pull her to his chest and draw pattern on her back to soothe her.

"It's ok, but don't do this anymore " he said and she nodded.

They both had their lunch together, he had few meeting to attend so she went back to her chamber only to get teased by dhami.

Time left fast and it was almost night when fear engulf kumud that now she has to decide what to do did she want to stay back or go and meet her family.

If Omkar really like her then he can let her meet them or she will get some other way to reach them but if she left now their relation which is not so strong they had solve their problems just now, if she runaway now he will never fkrgive her.

She don't know him well enough maybe he will hurt her family to revenge her or worse, she cant get her father in danger.

Thinking about all the way she decided to stay back.

"Dhami i have decided that i will stay back but we have tell this to ashok kaka "kumud said.

"But kumud they are well prepared to take us to maharaj and we can't get this chance again" dhami said.

"Its true but i can't betrayed him as well i got the taste of that unknowingly, i know the pain also we can never be together if i go away without letting him know"kumud said.

"Then what you want to do"dhami asked.

"We will let them know that we cant go with them now"kumud said.

"I can send your message then"dhami spoke.

"No they will not beleive you, we dont have any royal sign with us i myself had to go and meet them"kumud said thinking.

"What if you got caught or someone saw you late night roaming they are already suspicious of us specially kings chacha and chachi "

"I have a plan for that".

"What is it tell me"dhami asked

"Everyone know that i take a walk in garden after dinner so you will walk in my place wearing my clothes ".

"I got it everybody will think that i am the princess and they didn't get suspicious of you, but what about king you said he meet you there every night"dhami asked.

"Yes he does but he said today he got lot of work so cant come to meet don't worry about that"kumud assure her.

"Ok i am ready to do that".

"I just want to get over this once i get assure that omkar will let me meet my family i will tell him everything "kumud said sighing.

They both got ready kumud make dhami wear her lehenga which she wear more time here.

Then she get ready in dhamis clothes so that nobody recognized her and drapped shawl around her shoulder and hide her face from that shawl.

She hug dhami and told her to be relax praying her shivji she made her way towards the back area of palace where they decided to meet her fathers men.

Unknown to the upcoming events she was determined and happy that she choose him, her omkar and soon she will meet her family she walk fastly towards the secluded area.