The truth reveal

OMKAR'S POV

I stood on my place seeing her walk out of the chamber, the look on her face make me shiver, my heart was beating faster i had the idea that my decision will create bridge between us but when i saw her paled face her eyes telling condition of her heart.

Eversince she come into my life, i have hurt her immensely every time she would be disappointed by me.

Before it was my carelessness or more i say indecisive nature that had hurt her not standing for our love, not trusting her and misunderstanding her but this time it was different.

I had my own reasons that i can't reveal to her or my family, but i will do everything in my power to peotect them.

I was walking towards our chamber thinking how to face kumud what will i say her that she should permit me marry someone else i know even if man can marry number of women's in love it's crime and i don't have courage to attempt that crime.

I can never accept any woman other than her she will be my one and only woman.

It's equal for both of us if it was some arrange marraige then scenario would be different maybe but when you get married to someone you love there is no space for any other person.

I was standing outside chamber when i heard something falling and i hurried inside.

"Kumud what happened are you fine "i ask holding her looking for any injury on her body whole chamber was messy blanket were thrown in corner whole dressing products on floor, curtains displaced copper plates on floor.

My eyes observed the whole chamber then my gaze fall on kumud she was standing motionless looking at floor.

"Kumud look at me tell me are you injured anywhere "i asked in hoarse voice lifting her face up, she look into my eyes with those intense pain that broke me into pieces.

She nodded her head and put her hand on her heart and spoke "yes Maharaj i am injured here look my heart is bleeding with betrayal of my husband what should i do maharaj ".

I was stunned looking at her expression she was devastated and i was unable yo see her like that i was afraid she will get sick.

"Kumud i.. I am sorry"i said having nothing to speak anyfurther.

"Maharaj you gave people justice will you give me justice i want to complain about my husband and his family"she said making me shocked.

She remove my grip and clean herself as she walk towards the Almirah she took out some people from it and putinfront of me.

"Maharaj this is the contract people my husband signed during our marraige and according to this he promissed to make me his Queen but now he is marrying another woman breaking his promise i want justice maharaj"she spoke looking straight in my eyes while i gulp the lump form in my throat.

"So you want this you married me only for the throne to became queen"i ask her being irritated when deep inside i know that she love me and she was never disloyal to me.

"Yes Maharaj that's what i wanted and i was assured about that but now when you're marrying another girl and she is your favourite wife maybe you will make her your queen". She said.