His gift to her

Guys 30 votes for next update do it fast.
                      Kumud's pov

We got in Market, naina and prachi were ecstatic looking at every stall, there were bangles of different design and colours, different types and jwellery.

The clothes in Mahisar was handstitch with different types of embroidery and work which gave a aesthetic look to every dress.

We were roaming around visiting every shop and shopping naina and prachi both buy a lot of things.At one shop i saw a beautiful shawl of red colour having small embroidery with birds and nature theme my eyes glistered seeing that i thought to buy that shawl but it was way expensive.

For me as i was living in ashram i dont have that much of money with me, later i got here so the amount of money i had.
I should save the money so that i can use them in emergency.

Completing our market shopping we went to nearby shiv Temple, there we met omkar don't know from where he came but when we saw him, he seems little nervous as if get caught in a act.

But he is a king why would he fear anyone to get caught, Mahesh was also with him, he told they were looking for a traitor as we met them.

Then we take blessing of mahadev, on other side of temple there was small hill we always climb that hill whenever we came here with my family.

Seeing that hill take into memory lane so rekindled that memories i decided to climb up without telling anyone because i knew they will not agree as it is risky task as this hill has slippery.

They all were talking and seeing around when i told naina that i am going to drink water all the time i saw omkar looking me but ignoring him i went backside.

Climbing the hill upto halfway, i started slipping but with my all strength i climb up but at last moment i lost balance, hanging in air i was clutching the big stone but it was hard to balance my whole weight, i was shocked that voice was not leaving my mouth.

Then i heard the voices from downside it was naina and prachi they were calling me, worry in their voice one of my hand slid down and they shout loudly but i balance myself.

Hearing their voices i got agitated and start shivering when i heard omkar he was just few meters away from me climbing the hill.

"Kumud , dont worry i am here ".

"Omkar i will die, this is my last moments "i said him fearing even in that situation i notice he first time take my name and make my stomach feel butterflies.

"No, dont lose hope nothing will happened to you i can't let anything happen to you"worry was filled in his voice.

Then i saw his hand taking mine and slide under my waist he put my weight on his shoulder.

With his help we both climb down the hill with great difficulty.

"Why were you doing there hnn, want to limb broken then do it at your fathers home". He said and i got angry with his accusations.

"Why i have to go to my father for this you're enough for that pulling me on shoulder and throwing anywhere".

"Ohh really but that didn't cause you broken legs but your todays action can and i dont have extra servants to serve you "he said and i was now red in anger.

"Why are you here, i am your enemy dont risk your life for enemies daughter ". I said i was afraid, afraid that he will get hurt because of me.

"Shut up, kumud i don't have to tell everything something are better to remain silent "he said with so much emotions filled in his eyes.

We were just looking at eachother anger and uncertainty when others come there.

"Kumud are you ok, did you get hurt anywhere "prachi ask checking me out.

"What about you omi are you ok"this time naina ask, she is a good person and my friend but i hate when she called him omi.

"Naina i am fine, by shivjis grace or someone has planned to broke our bones"he said eying me and i just ignore him.

"We should go home if you guys don't feel ok "prachi said.

"No we have to go for jwellery shopping you know Mahisar has beautiful waistband and famous for payal"i told her.

"Ohh really but i never saw you wearing one "naina asked.

"I was not allowed "i told her being sad but regret seeing them all looking at me.

"Umm i was living in ashram before so they restricted there"i told her and she nodded.

"Maharaj thank you for saving me but now you can go back we will be back before evening"i told him and he look at me with raising his eyebrows.

"It's my duty to protect people under my wing, i want to know about my people so i am coming with you "he said.

Walking for thirty minutes we reach the jwellery shop that was famous in whole Mahisar they both buy few jwelleries with payal and waistband, i was looking at them with wide smile i feel happy with them.

"So now we have roam around the city is there any place that we should vist"they ask.

"Yes, there are a lot of places but we should take it slow "i said.

They agreed and we start our way towards palace we were walking as they wanted to see everything and as our king and guard with us.

There was small way through farm area when suddenly clouds collected and raining started.

Our palanquin come and both prachi and naina sat inside but i was in denial, i love rain and wanted to enjoy it.

I requested omkar with a pout to please let me enjoy this rain and after a lot of pleading he agreed.

He asked others to go ahead and he stay back with me, i was running and shouting in rain enjoying my time and whole time he was just observing me.

Suddenly a lighting sound heard and i clutch his arm tightly and he took me in his arm.

This was the first time we were hugging eachother and it feels soothing, his heartbeat can be heard by me.

I look upto his face only to saw him already looking at me, our eyes meet and he lower his face to my lips but another lightning voice made us come out of our trance and i move back from his hold.

All the way we were walking together but avoiding to talk or watch at eachother, also my heart was beating faster.

We were near the palace door when i heard him call my name and i move back.

"This is for you "he said taking out a shawl from his kurta as he know predicted rain he has that waterproof kurta today do the shawl was as it is.

That was the same shawl i saw in shop before that i like so much but he was not there how can he get me same shawl.

Or he was with us all the time looking at us shopping and giggling and particularly he knew what i wanted and he got that for me this mere thought make my heart jump out if my throat.

He took the shawl open it to put on my shoulder not before asking my permission, i nodded and he put it on me and i blushed red.

While he was looking at me and that shawp intensely then he put his hand on my cheeks, soothing his thumb for sometime he said "lets go inside "i nodded and run from there to my chember.

What is happening to me, why he is behaving like that, what is this our relation. I don't know but i feel secure with him. I like his company. Ohh shivji save me.

Guys vote for this chapter and follow me to read my other books. We want 30 vote for next chapter.