Ranimas weird demand

Kumud's pov

Next morning i woke up due to some chutter sound opening my eyes i look around i felt someone holding me tight by waist trying to sit back but that grip tightned around me, looking down i saw two arms around my stomach then look up to see omkar staring me with eyes open.

I move back hurriedly and saw him laughing at me when i lose my balance and fall on the bed on other side.

I glare him angrily, he put his finger on his mouth trying to supress his laugh but laugh loud again.

I was fuming in anger, he stop laughing seeing my serious face and ask me to look in the mirror i look back to saw myself my hair disheaveled it was looking like a bird nest.

I started to make my hair presenting when i again heard that voice, my eyes started looking for the voice when i saw small bundle whitish and soft.

That bundle was moving his tail to and fro while his mouth was inside the recliner.

I walk to him and sit down to saw him eating an apple that was on the table beside recliner.

Seeing that innocent face a smile spread on my face, omkar who was sitting on the bed till now come towards us asking me what happened.

I gesture him to stay quite and sit down he took golu in his lap adoring him and started caressing him.

"He is such a bundle of Joy "i said and he hummed.

"He was the reason you met me often, i will be always grateful to him"omkar mumbled but as i was sitted really near to him that i heard it.

I look at his face he was looking relax and pieceful, even i felt somewhat piece after our talk he told me once again that all he did and said me that horrified day was all lie a way to hurt me, he wanted to make me jealous and had no relation with naina.

I don't believe him still but i feel sincerity in his words so i just hear him out.

I was in chain of thought when i felt my cheeks wet, opening my eyes i saw omakr kissed my cheeks and now looking me mischievously and i gave him a deadly glare and move to get freshen up.

I get dressed up in a lehenga that Ranimaa gave me when she first met me, as i have to attend pooja today as our some ritual got postponed due to nainas health condition.

I got ready with heavy makeup and jwellery all deck up like a new bride, a queen of Mahisar.

When i got out of my chamber everyone look at me in admiration, i got lots of comments on how beautiful i am looking.

I went to the side of palace where temple is placed, i know Ranimaa everyday do her prayers here.

When i ask about her they told me she is with naina since last night and didn't come out.

I made my to her chamber but i cross omkar who was speaking with his ministers in garden, he stop talking and started gawking me with open mouth.

Others getting their message leave from there not before greeting me i move towards him taking a pooja thali and put tilak on his head.

How many complaints i have from him, i cant steal his right to devote or pray, giving prasad i started to walk but he held my hand.

He take out some kajal from my eyes and put behind my ears and kiss my forhead lovingly.

His small gesture make my heart beat loudly, his eyes were holding so much love that i got overwhemed.

We were just staring eachother, there was not a single word spoken between us, its all just our expression, our eyes were speaking with eachother.

Our heartbeat has their own way to communicate, our eyes read our unknown question and this air gave us answers in this silent environment.

Mahesh voice bring us back he greeted me and told omkar that he is getting late for court meeting.

Again taking my goodbye with eyetalk he move ahead and i went to Ranimaa.

I saw prachi and Ranimaa consoling naina, she was panicking and crying, why is she behaving this way, she should handle herself.

Is she that much in love with omkar that its unable for her to let go of this feelings.

Seeing me there, the environment became tense, they gave me a small fake smile while i move ahead to put tilak on everyones forhead and gave them prasad.

"How are you feeling now "i ask her.

"I am good thanks for the prasad "she said and i just hummed.

"Kumud you should make her understand, she is not eating anything when vaidji strictly told her to eat food time to time"prachi complain.

"Naina you should take care of yourself and listen to vaidji"i said her.

"What is the benifit of eating when only death is waiting for me"she said looking far in space.

Ranima gasped at her response and tears fall from her eyes, she move out of the chamber i was behind her.

She herself was sick and don't she get any sleep since last two days.

When she entered her chamber she cried out holding me,"its ok ranima she will be fine don't worry "i try to assure her.

"I cant see her like that, i was the one who told her since she was so small that i will get her married to my son its not her fault but now she has to suffered "she said hiccuping i felt pang in my heart but i just shrugg that feeling.

"She was so small when her mother left us, her father trust me with her upbringing and look what i did "she said that was new to me i didn't know about her parents.

Even we were friends but this topic never come between our talks.

"He was minister in maharajs kingdom but they treat him like a friend and both share that bond of friendship till last breath"she said further.

"No, i cant do this what face i will show to my husband by hurting his friend "she mumbled then look at me.

I felt scared by her gaze she was looking different, she held her saree pallu and bring in front of me like begging something.

I was stunned and my body lose all the energy i had when i heard her demand
"Kumud i am asking for my son from you,please gave him permission to marry naina"she said.

I cant speak anything or say i was one day old bride, i didn't even complete my rituals, my hands were filled with henna.

My chuda was still there, my husband and i dont even start opening up with eachother, we are still stranger and his mother asking permission for his second marraige.

I was dumbfounded how can she say that, don't she said me her daughter will she had ask her son in law to marry another girl.

I know her reason to save naina but there must be some other ways to help her.

"I know i am asking a lot from you but believe me i am compel to my promiss"she said.

"Why don't you said this before our marraige when your son signed this treaty why dont you stop him"i ask her.

She should have stop this marraige, she was silent till now but asking me for this type of favor.

"I can never live with a person who will cheat me or snatch my right if he wants to marry him he is free to do that"i said.

My eyes werw red due to anger body was shivering not by fever but due to rage.

"But before that he has to free me from this marraige and i will went back to my father "i told her.

Thats it for today guys.

Do vote and comment.