Kumud meet her father

Kumud's pov

Living here was bless for me, i was happy with those sweet people who took care of me, loved me when no one was there for me.

Its been days i am staying here in a farm near small village of Mahisar, i don't remembere what happened to me last thing i know i was running from palace taking bundi king with me.

After that i dont remember anything particular but i am grateful shivji took me to this people.

I have no problem staying here this place is serene, pieceful without any politics and planning, people here are trustworthy without any mask.

I was helping kaki sa smearing our small hut with cowdung, i like to do this, its kind of make me feel bonded to nature to my land.

They have cow and two bulls, i use to call her gauri she respond me quickly.

I use to talk to her a lot spend my time with her she is such a cutie.

I was helping kaki when we heard some commotion "kumud did you hear that voices "

"Yes, it sound like horse does someone have horse here"i ask her.

"No there is none and its more than one horse"she said.

"Kumud look who is here to get you"kakas voice come from other side of farm.

I walk towards him to see troops of soldier with horses then my gaze fall on one person i love most in this world the man who has loved me selflessly and protect me with everything he had.

Feeling overwhelmed with emotiona i run to him, he was smiling brightly but his eyes streaming water the most pieceful expression that tell me i have his back no matter what happened.

He spread his arm and i cling to him like a koala crying badly, he pat my back and kiss my head on hair.

"BaBa is it really you, kaka tell me its not a dream right"i ask and they both laughed loudly.

"No kumud he is your BaBa and our maharaj "kaka said then i remembered i have hidden truth from them guilt took over me.

"Don't feel bad i can understand your situation "he said.

"BaBa how are you, how is everyone there, where were you till now, you know how much i miss you, dont you miss me BaBa "i talk nonstop and he chuckle at me.

"Let me talk to give you answer first, i am fine and happiest man as i got my daughter back "he said and i look down embarrassed.

"How are you kumud, i am sorry i cant protect you before "he said guiltyly.

"No baba don't say like that i am fine look, kaka kaki has took care of me very well".

Actually prasenjit got the news of kumud's disappearance when omkar wrote him they have to postponed their marraige.

He was enraged knowing what bundi king did with her but he cant blamed omkar for this, he know better to read people and he saw guilt in omkar.

He send his own people to look for princess and as they know mahisar better than omkar do they get to kumud before him.

"Maharaj its our luck you come to our home please take some rest and eat our food then you can take our princess back"kaka pleaded prasenjit.

"Dont say like that i am greatful you take care of my daughter when i failed to protect her "prasenjit said holding his hand together.

"Baba you must eat our food you know i learn to make bajra chapati i will make for you "kumud said excitedly.

"Your soldiers can rest here we will make food for them and there is a small well to drink water you can bond your horses there"kaka said.