He agreed to help her

Kumud's pov

Next day we went to take breakfast i heard a sound of laughing and giggling a girl wearing yellow lehenga.

"Hey kumud come"Ranima said as she saw me and i nodded smiling.

"Kumud meet naina, she is Omar's friend and our relative".

"Hii naina, how are you"i ask her.

"Ohh hii, nice to meet you princess kumud i heard about you, by the way you're beautiful "she said.

"Thaks, you're also beautiful"i said.

"Thanks, but i have a request to you"she said and i nodded.

"Actually i want to see Mahisar and you're born here you muat know beautiful places there"she said.

"Yes i know but i dont think i can come with you"i said.

"Why, do you have anything to do".

"No, not like that but i am a prisoner here so i dont think i can go out of this palace".

Kumud was talking to naina when omkar come there he heard her saying prisoner he felt bad but he never wanted to hurt her.

His decision to lock her in prison to save her from people who is against her father, his ministers but he never knew she will get harassed in prison.

When he saw her crying and panicking, he was so angry he killed that man who torture her that day.

"Ohh don't worry kumud i will get permission from omi"he heard naina.

"Omi please let kumud come with me"naina said and he glared at her, she giggled.

"How many times i told you not to call me by that name"he said angrily.

"But thats what i calked you always"naina said flattering her friendship infront of kumud.

"But i am king now and i don't like it"he said sternly that make her face fall.

Kumud was seeing all this and she felt her heart aching seeing them, she dont know what is happening with her.

Why she has to feel hurt when he is not important to her, not after what he did.

"Princess, you can go with naina but akhil will go with you"the king announced.

"Thank you, your highness"kumud said.

They started their breakfast kumud was sitting beside ranimaa and naina was beside him on other side of table.

Ranima has instructed kumud to sit beside her when she saw her sitting far away from everyone.

"Maa i want to tell you something "king said and everybody look at him.

"What happened, does something happened ".

"No, nothing to worry actually uncle and aunty are coming to Mahisar". He said and kumud got confused.

"Thats good i was missing radha "ranimaa said.

"But what about our kingdom who will handle chitrgad "she asked.

"That wont be a problem maa, as kushal has returned from campaign "he told her.

"Ok, i will excused i have so much to prepare "she said getting up.

"Naina, kumud both come to meet me after you finished i want your help"she said.

Ranimaa is a caring lady who walk taking everyone with her.

"I will also leave with your permission highness"naina said and king nodded at her.

Now only kumud was there she stand up from her sit and bow down, she dont want to do this but she is helpless as she wanted to find her family soon and leave this place.

"I have request your highness"she said bending down but he dont like her bending infront of her.

"You can stand up and ask what you want".

"I want to know my families whereabouts and contact them"hearing her request he get confused dont she know, or she again start her act he thought she has come here to investigate him on her father's saying.

"Why, are you asking me when you came here with his order"he ask angrily.

"I have said this lots of time and again saying this i don't know there whereabouts ".

"If i knew where my family is i have never stay here after what you did, but i am helpless here"she said her eyes moist and her last sentence made him clentched his jaw she wants to go away from him.

He walk upto her and stand infront of her, he hold her chin and made her look up, her nose was became red due to crying, eyes moist and face pale.

He remembered when he first saw her she was so alive, full of life, blooming like a flower her long silky hair made him lost in her.

When he first saw into her eyes which was dark black as her hair he was addicted to them, he wants to saw them again and again.

When he first touch her, he felt his body responding and making hoarse in his heart.

He never feel something like that for any girl, but she was beautiful its not that hard to like her.

But when he got that letter he was enraged he felt deceived and betrayed by her, his likeness towards her made that betrayal hurt more.

"You're so desperate to leave this palace hnn"he asked her.

"Ok, then i will write a letter to your father as i was mistakenly treated you wrong so i can do that much". He told her that made her happy.

"Thank you so much your highness"she said and walk back and he stood their on same place.

I also wanted to ask you something and he nodded.

"How is little bundle of joy"she asked and he furrow his eyebrows little up amusingly.

"Umm i mean that rabbit, how is he"she asked fidgeting with her fingers.

"He is fine, better now why dont you neet him"he asked and she look at him suprised that he even permit her to meet him when he was so careful around him, she had seen him panicked seeing that rabbit in pain.

"Thank you, i will meet him when you're at court so that i cant disturbed you"she said understanding that he is busy person.

But the thought that she is ignoring him made him angry and said sternly "you can only meet him when i am there i don't trust him with anyone".

But his word make her hurt, he saw in her eyes that was looking gloomy in pain all of sudden.

He didn't talk anything further and walk away from there.

Kumud also went back to meet ranimaa.