His true face

Kumud's pov

I was upset about things that happened with me, everyone was busy ranima has to handle everything in kingdom as omkar was sick.

Prachi and naina were busy in taking care of him and dhami was nowhere to found, i felt alone sitting all day in my chamber, i don't feel to go outside my mood became sad.

In these few days when he was sick after that attack he didn't spoke a word with me nor made any eye contact, even when i was angry on him for making me feel uncomfortable still i went daily to gave him that soup but never talk anything to him.

Naina did come to me that day, she must observe me being hurt she ask for forgiveness and i forgive her its not her fault they were only teasing me but not omkar i know his expression were telling something else.

His eyes spoke the untold feelings, he was dejected and hurt but the reason was unknown.

Now a days he is healing better so i thought to talk it out with him, i want my answer, i wanted to ask him why he is ignoring me, hurting me intentionally when he himself get hurt.

I want to ask what has change between us, where his promisses go, where is that possesive, sweet and caring omkar.

So today i wake up early had a long bath, i got makeup and wear bright and fresh cloth a dark colour lehenga and free my hair straight, i know he like my hair open.

First time after years i put on a flower garland in my hair that smell magnificent, looking myself in mirror i found a new kumudini, a girl who fall for a king, a girl who is strong enough to like a enemy, i dont know what future had store for us but this small moments i want to make it beautiful with little things.

I want to solve our differences and be with eachother, making my way out of my chamber i saw maids looking at me, some glaring and few smiling i saw them whispering in eachothers ear.

I walk ahead to the kitchen made the soup and went to King's chamber.

The guards on the door was going to inform him about my arrival but i dont want to disturbed him, it was early in morning.

In excitement i forgot that he should rest, i cant disturbed his sleep he already has so much work even in this condition he does his work from chamber only .

So i decided to go inside if he is sleeping then i will come back after sometimes.

But when i open the door the scene i saw infront of me make my feet glued to the ground i was weak inside but my legs never moved nor my mouth left any voice.

I was numb on my place with the scenario going infront of me
Naina is in omkars arm, her cheeks are bright red, she is blushing and his one hand on her waist while other caressing her cheeks.

He is looking into her eyes they both look like a perfect couple from where i am seeing them i cant see her entirely but it felt like they were kissing.

Naina and omkar looking like a romantic couple enjoying their romance while i was a intruder who disturbing them.

I wanted to go and slap him hard ask him why, why he betrayed me or he played with me but i cant move from my place.

Tears start running from my eyes, i look up and saw him looking at me straight, he hug her wrapping his arm around her making bile come in my throat i felt like puking at anytime.

He look at me again and smirked seeing my red eyes and crying face, hurt was evident on my face.

Does he betrayed me or he cheated on her, is he honest for a minute with me all this moments, his care and concern.

Those kisses and possessiveness all that things were that even true.

Was he saying the truth when he denied not knowing about their marraige.

Was he playing with me, with my emotions, all those thoughts started roaming in my mind.

Why he did that did he only think of me as enemy, was it his plan to destroy me throw me after using me.

No this is not true, no there must be some misconception i saw truth in his eyes, i know he didn't lie to me.

I was in my trance when i heard voice of throat clearing i look back to see prachi coming there "bhai do lock the door before starting your romance with my bhabhi"she said in a teasing smile while i was standing there clutching my lehenga.naina and omkar both look at us, she being flustured while he was smirking.

"Kumud you felt shy to disturbed them right"prachi ask me and i nodded lightly.

"Hey kumud you're looking so beautiful, what is it today something special "this time naina coming to me.

"Something or someone special hmm, tell me who are you going to meet"prachi ask and i shook my head while they laugh.

"Naina Ranimaa is asking for you she want to discussed something "prachi said.

"Ok, kumud you gave this soup we will be back soon"naina said and they both went away now only two of us here.

My heart was crying inside, heartbeat fast, my eyes red with anger all question playing in my mind i look up to see him watching me up and down, his eyes roam on my body.

"Why?"that's only thing that come out of my mouth while i choke on my word and he starts laughing like a maniac.

"What do you think, why i will take interest in you". He said.

"What do you mean"

"Ohh common you're beautiful but a ex princess, you're a commener now without any kingdom so why will i marry you or even get in any kind of relationship with you, you're a enemy"he said and his word broke everything in me.

"Then why all those lies".he look at me for sometime, there was uncertainty in them, hurt and pain.

"I wanted to enjoy sometime, you're beautiful and living here with all lavishness, i am spending so much on a captive"he said with greeted teeth and i look at him with disgust in my eyes.

"I just wanted to get some fun from you, but lets be honest your kisses was magical, they were addictive "he said shamelessly coming towards me he held me by waist and other hand caress my cheek making me disgust myself.

Pushing him away from myself i stand at a distance from him he look at me with a mocking smile.

"You can make me do it why lie and play as good person "i ask.

"Family, you know my mother she must have saved you from my clutches,but what we did happened with your consent"he said i get to know how much fool i was to trust this man infront of me who is nothing but a monster.

"You're a monster, a disgusted man you're disable to be a king"i said.

"Ohh, i know better i am thats why i won this Mahisar by beating your basterd father"he said with anger flaring in his eyes.

"You know what i disgust myself for loving you"that word left my mouth yes thats true i started loving him somewhere in my heart thats why i gave him so many chances but when i said those word i saw him stilled.

I took a look at him one last time and go away from there not wasting any time on this man, the soup i made for his health i throw on  him.

Guys do vote to, your votes inspire me.