King Thrown Out

Kumud was laid on her bed after changing clothes, she ask dhami to braid her hair while she remove all her jwellery and makeup. Dhami was looking at her friend worriedly she didn't utter a wors since dhami come to her.

"Kumud you should talk it out you will feel releif "dhami persuaded her she don't want her friend to close herself.

"There is nothing left to talk dhami, no hope, no dreams nothing now its race of survival"kumud spoke she was zoned out from real world.

"You're strong, you will handle everything gracefully i know you don't let others walk on you gather your courage and ask your right".

Kumud laugh out loud "My right which right should i ask to be the Queen of mahaisar which i already demanded or right of a wife which will be insult for me if my husband is going to marry another girl and i am asking him to love me ". She spoke hurt evident in her voice.

"Then what have you decided "dhami asked.

"One big decision living in ashram i have learn how important is life for us for others our every action is valuable so don't want waste my life if i can't help others, i can only help them when i am capable of helping myself ".

"I am not understanding what are you implying kumud".

"Kumud nhi Ranisa, Rani Kumud Of Mahisar the position which will make me capable enough to fight with those societal norm and reach to people".

"What about Maharaj, you're angry right now but if you decided to be a Queen and stay here you will have to forgive him".

"No, that won't happen i cant let that man get into my skin he once enter my heart but he won't be able to eneter my life and my space"kumud spoke determined.

"You know what biggest insult woman can face she face the insult thrown by her husband when he make her unwanted wife bringing other woman in their life and my husband insulted me enough to let him go". She was speaking her voice dangerous but her hand tremble while tears spread out of her eyes.

"I don't know what you're gonna do but take care of yourself in all this don't let yourself torment, look how red your eyes became they will be swollen in the morning"dhami said eyeing her as she massage kumud's feet gently to relax her nerves.

Kumud place her hand on forhead as she felt pain shooting through veins.Omkar's words roam in her mind how gently he ask her to take care of herself, if he had care for her then he never had played this game of betrayal with her.

Dhami look at kumud's hand moving on gorhead she stopped her "You should rest for sometime, nap will help you relieve your nerves"dhami said.

Kumud laid on bed wraping blanket till her chest and she close her eyes the image of omkar and naina together slide infront of her and she open her eyes instantly.

"What happened try sleeping you will feel better"dhami said massaging her hair.

Kumud gulp lump form in her throat and nodded at dhami again closing her eyes after half and hour she felt asleep and dhami decided to get her some light food.

As dhami left chamber omkar enter inside he look at kumud's pale face and his heart grip with guilt of hurting her making her cry.

He seat on bed beside her and caress her face looking at beauty infront of him still looking enchantress even in this simple lehenga without any makeup she was indeed beautiful, his love and respect increase every day when he witness her stand on her ground for herself no matter how much it hurt her.

He plant a kiss on her forhead and slide towards footside of bed he hold her feet on his lap and started massaging it.

He heard moan left her mouth that made his eyes darkned he wonder she had such effect on him, she toss around and sleep on her stomach keeping pillow close to her heart.