Their first kiss

30 votes for next update fast guys.

                    Kumud's pov

Coming back from the market i run to my chember my cheeks red due to blushhing and heart was thumping hard.

I was feeling overwhelmed with his action, the fear of taking any wrong inme.
his eyeseating me alive.

I was lost in my small moment when i heard some voices of maids they were talking about something but i was unable to heard their conversation but they were talking about naina's proposal, i got that much from them.

Unable to hear more i went inside my chamber, i got ready in new lehenga choli as my clothes were wet due to rain.

"Do you know about the proposal naina got"i asked dhami when i saw her coming inside she was looking worried but my question made her pale and she started looking here and there.

"What happened dhami did anyone bullied you, just tell i will handle them"i assured.

"No, no princess everything is fine and i don't really know anything about proposal thing"she told me hesistantly, she was nervous.

"But why do i feel like you know something but dont want to tell me or dont want me to get hurt"i asked.

"Oh non no kumud you're overthinking, how was your small trip to market"she asked changing the subject.

Her question take me to the evening incident, the only memories of our closeness made me blush.

"Earth to kumud, where you got lost "she asked again and i shook my head.

When we got home it was already evening so after taking my evening snack i went to Ranimas chamber where all girls were gathered to show our shopping.

We chat for a while long it was almost night at dinner time took our dinner together.

I wanted to spend some time alone so decided to walk around a bit, i was gazing at the moon in garden area when i saw omkar coming from other side of palace maybe from outside.

He was absent for dinner as well ranimaa told us he got some emergency, his guards and mens were with him they were going towards his chamber but he saw me and walk upto me.

"Do you think people became star after their death" i ask him after long silent since he came here.

"What do you think, will they" he asked.

"I think they did became star, because i can feel the connection but everyones feelings are different "i told him honestly.

Again a silence started, i was looking at moon and he was at my face feeling his gaze making my heartbeat fast i tried to move back.

Suddenly he held my hand and shook his head while i just look at him not understanding what he wanted.

He walk towards me and i was going back, stepping back when i stumbled to a tree trunk.

He put his hand on my face and sooth my cheeks with his thumb and said "i like the red blush on your face "he one sentence make my heart thumping.

Being nervous i was looking here and there when he held my chin and made me look into his eyes which were dark now with desire.

I felt small rain drop on my forhead and rain started pouring he saw the rain drop on my cheeks and lower to my height i was just five two and he was five eleven so when he look down he hovered over me.

First time in my life i was feeling some guy these close and that make me bewildered, his posture look intimate.

Lowering himself he drank that water droplet from my cheeks and that was like a kiss to me.

"What are you doing" i ask in a small whisper.

He just look at me with so much intensity that his gaze made me nervous and i started to run away from there clutching my hand on my bitting heart.

I look back after running few distance only to see him looking at me and smirking.

I was embarrassed and feeling shy and all so i straight went to my private chamber took out my clothes to change into comfortable clothes.

It was almost night so without any delay i went to bed and laid down all the scene coming infront of my eyes making my heart thumped.

I was getting anaxious, feeling those unknown emotions running inside me my mind was filled with those moments.

I was feeling those butterflies in my stomach and my body was burning in fire, i dont understand what is happening to me.

But i cant sleep, whenever i try to close my eyes his face come infront of me, he was laughing at my nervousness and his smirk get wide.

I cant stand that omkar, i cant even sleep in peace that whole night i was cuddling in my bed thinking about him.

At early morning i went down from my bed to sit beside the window which is facing the garden to get some fresh air.

Maybe that will help me relax my body and mind but when my gaze fall on the tree on which i was strandled and he was hovering over me i got all visuals.

Irritated by my situation i decided to do something productive, i got some craft products from market i started making craft from it.

Disturbed by sunlight, i woke up my neck hurting and look around, found myself sleeping on window.

Cracking voice of door opening sound make me climb down to look at the door some attendies entering my chamber with dhami infront of them.

"Kumud you woke up, this attendies send by ranimaa to look after you"she said.

"Why, i am fine now "i told her.

"You know Ranima she care for you and wont hear anything from you"she said the matter of fact.

Thats true because when i got sick this people were around me but two days ago i send them back not wanting those special treatment as a guest here.

Also Omkars chachi she is not happy to see me around and get irritated sseing them serve me and always taunting me so i decided to not get any attention.

"They are here so tell them to make those craft we can sell them to help others "i told her that will be more productive, my guruji always told me to be active and help people.

We were taught to survive in any situation with those skills, now i can used that to help people and make best out of my time.

Unknown to the upcoming turmoil in her life kumud gets busy with attendies send by Ranima.

They made some beautiful products to sell in market and help the needy with that money.

Vote fast guys your vote inspired me to write more often.