His change behaviour

Kumud's pov

I run from there as fast as i complete my work. I was anaxious, my heart was beating fast, how come they had that many weapon and when i saw them i feel scared even when they were here to save me or took me to my father.

  I told them that i can't come with them now and gave that letter i write to my father and runaway as soon as possible.

When i come back dhami was nowhere to be found, i thought she must be in garden till now so went to look for her.

There was no one in garden so i went to servent quarter to look for her, but there was so much chaos all of them were running here and there saying there is emergency.

When i ask one of the guard he told me something that made land slide under my feet, i eyes became moist and heart was paining a strong ache start in my heart.

I run towards main chamber i was crying mess at that point my dupatta was left behind, feet became bloody due to rough surface between servant quarter and royal chamber.

At midnight not caring about the world i was running, huffing due to lack of breath when i reach infront of the chamber i saw lots of people outside maids running in and out, few minister was there looking stress and tense.

I was going inside when someone stop me, "princess i am sorry but you cant go in"the guard said.

Controlling my tears i said him" i want to see let me go in".

"Sorry princess only family is allowed in this chamber "he told me.

It was true, he is right though i feel that heartbroke when he said i am not his family when i have accepted him wholeheartedly.

"You cant stop me, i have to see him"i said determined and glare at him thats when vaidji come to go inside and i went in with him.

As i step inside i saw Ranimaa crying her heartout while naina was holding her trying to comfort her when she herself was crying, prachi on the other hand was sitting beside him calling him asking him to talk with her, play with her but to everyones disappointment she got no reply.

Seeing the most happy family sad make me feel sad, when my eyes roam on him his face look pale, eyes got inside, lips became dry and that muscular body was sensless now no movement, nothing.

He was sound sleep, my eyes got on his wound which was clean by vaidji, seeing the depth of that wound i can imagine the pain he has to endure that made me gulp my emotions inside not to cryout loud and call him to get up to spoke with me.

I wanted him to put his intense gaze on me, made me blush and then smirk at me i wanted him to be with me.

But everything was looking a dream seeing his condition the king of Mahisar, Ranimaa's son, My omkar got injured someone attavked him.

The news only send shiver in my body and when i saw him looking pale, lying on the bed my legs became weak, i cant stand, i cant speak anything, i was just seeing infront everything became black for me and i sat down with a thud not able to handle myself.

Seeing me like this naina run to me and made me sit on one of the couch by helding my hand.

I so wanted to talk to her ask her who did this but voice didn't come from my mouth.

She must be understand my questioning eyes when she spoke, "He was checking out the security so he went to that secret area but someone attack him from behind, he was alone his voice made mahesh alert when mahesh got there omi was injured and fighting with that attacker"she told.

"I know it is shocking and he saved you many times you can feel the shock but we have to handle prachi and Ranimaa both"she said and i nodded.

"You're right we have to be strong and be there strength, he will be ok he has to be"i said to her, mumbling the last part.

"Good i am with Ranimaa go to prachi"she said and i walk towards prachi who was crying and speak to her unconscious brother.

When she saw me she run to me, i take her in my embrace telling her soothing words.

After sometime vaidji done with his treatment told us that the injury was deep and he loss lot of blood.

Vaidji said he will gain consciousness in morning and should take rest for few days.

He also told us about his arm injury we didn't notice before so he cant use that arm for some days.

After staying there for few hours consoliing both mother daughter we made them sleep, prachi went to her chamber and Ranimaa stayed back in omkars chamber.

Next day i woke up my eyes were swollen so i apply some paste and take a long bath, dhami was no where to seen i thought she must be helping with omkars maid so i got help from other servant and got ready.

When i reach there i saw naina already there feeding Ranimaa then i eyes got on him i saw him for a long time when his finger moved a bit.

"Ranima, naina look he is moving his finger"i said and they look at him.

After sometime he open his eyes making ranimaa happiest woman as she ask to make Delicious food for everyone and distribute in the whole city.

"I was so scared seeing you in this condition but now feel the happiest in the world thanks to my shivji"Ranimaa said caressing his hair.

"I am fine maa, dont worry "he said.

"I am not speaking to you bhai, i am angry you didn't speak with me"prachi said coming in, she must got the news.

"Ohh is it, but why are you so angry"he ask.

"How many times i call you but you didnt answer nor open your eyes"she complain like a kid.

"Ohh really then i am sorry"he said and that made her cry.

"Hey prachi dont be fool, you know omkar she was so tense for you"naina told him.

"That i was only before kumud made me understand that he will be ok"she said making me center of attention as everyone's eyes got on me.

I look at him to see him  raising his eyebrow and i shook my head saying "i know he is a kshatriy a yoddha so he must be fine this injury is nothing infront of him" when i saw him his eyes became dark the emotion in his eyes i cant read he change like he remembered something and avert his gaze from me.

I look around to see Ranimaa seeing me lovingly, she come towards us taking both my and nainas hand she said"you both are my daughter and you took care of me like that last night thank you beta".

"That's not fare you say us daughter then say thank you dont be hypocrite Ranimaa "naina said making us giggle.

"That's why i am going to make you my daughter officially making you my omkars wife"Ranimaa said caressing her hair and kiss her forhead and that make my heartbeat stop a bit a wave of jealousy spread in my body, my eyes went to omkar who was looking at me intensly but avert his gaze feeling me looking at him.

What happened to him, is he angry on me or upset about something trying to make some conversation i move forward to ask him about his health when he suddenly spoke making me halt in my way.

"Maa, i want to stay alone and rest for sometime"that made my blood boil how can he ignore me when i did nothing but care for him i cant get sleep whole night and here he is trying to avoid my presence.

Having no option i walk out from his chamber with naina, prachi and ranimaa to let him get some rest.

Do vote guys if you like the update, your one vote inspire me.