She became a war bride

Kumud's pov

I was shocked to the point that i cant believe my ears what i heard about my marraige to the king of Mahisar.

  I was a deal to stop this war. A price of Mahisar's people's happiness and safety.
No matter the reason was, i can understand their feelings to make people happy and safe but what he did to me unknowingly hurt me most.

Where i thought my father, my baba will protect me from every evil of this qorld.
I thought i dont have to take stress when my father us their for me, he understand me.

But when time came he didn't thought about my feelings once, he never think to ask me or know my opinion he made his own decision and handle me to butcher.

But can complain him or reject his proposal no i dont have any option other than to accept that also i dont want to saw my baba lost again if i didnt fulfilled this war condition.

One thing got clear that now i know why omkar is behaving different, he think that his sorry will make me forgive him and he can bethrone with my father's mohar.

I was so lost in my thoughts overwhelmed by what is happening with me that i didn't get the presence of another person beside me.

When that person put hands on my head i saw him it was ranimaa she was looking at me with pitiful eyes, she must saw the tears in my eyes and pale face.

"I assume you had known everything about your marraige scenario "she asked and i just nodded not wanting to talk with her.

"I know you blame my son and us for whatever happened and you cant really think to marry him but trust me he will be great lifepaetner for you"she said making me frown.

"I don't have any problem with this marraige "i told her, gulping and clearing my voice she look taken by my words.

"Can i argue or blame anyone when i know my father has ask for this deal, also when two men has made a great political allaince using me how can i blame them."

"Kumud please dont be so negative try to understand their situation "she said.

"No, i cant cause i am not capable to understand them or even object their decision ". I said.

"Why are you saying this my daughter ". She asked.

"Isnt it true though if i have any importance in both of their life they wouldn't have treat me like a object to trade ". I said cleaning last tear from my face i walk ahead to get ready for my great wedding.

I was lost and devastated, i became silent spectator for what happened in my life only at evening baba come to meet me saying he wants to spend time with me.

But i knew why he is here and as i assumed he ask me to marry omkar and how good he is, he is a great fighter and best king and he is talented, intelligent but he never said he will love me or took care of me cause he himself dont know about that.

Thats how our fate get written as a princess we got married to a fighter as if we are battlefield or to a king as if we are throne or we have marry off to one of the ministers as if we are state affairs but never we get to marry a boy or man who will love and care for us.

It was always like this but i trusted my baba that he will change my destiny, i trusted my love for omkar that he will love and care for me.

Its not about marrying he is going to marry me but out of business not of love and that made me hate him more.

Now my fate is to make a facade to love the person whom i hate for loving so much.

It was not after much time that our marraige function started all the guest were invited, kings and royal families come to the wedding.

All the function was done according to custom but what made me tense is Naina's absence and i know nothing about what happened to their allaince.

Did he broke his engagement with her, did he told her everything about us and why he has to agree when he love her.

When he saw her as his queen since childhood then how selfish he must be to replace her to get this throne.

Prachi and dhami was there for me everytime to support me, to get me ready for all the function and handle me in my breakdown that happened a lot this day after my overthinking.

Seeing him being so fake and how he is pretending that nothing is wrong made my stomach churn.

I was waiting for my brother to meet him after long years of seperation but baba told me he got injured during war so now he and my mother cant be here for the wedding.

Soon the day of marraige come and i was still in some kind of chaos that what is happening to me.

Author's pov
Looking at herself in mirror a lone tear fall from her eyes now she is a bride, a wife to a king, war bride which come like a deal to him.

  She is treaty to him, a burden he has to live with because of her father, a father she was proud of has made her  Queen and buy her kingdom in hope that the king will protect her.

But what they don't know is that the man they got her married has hurt her the most in this world.

She has to spend her whole life playing the wife and Queen of a man who once she loved dearly and now hate deeply.

The reason of her miserable life today got all the right to destroy her and crush her honour  once again like he did in past.He had betrayed her and broken her beyond repair.

Guys vote and comment please.