King's pet

Kumud's pov

"You should ask someone to help with those clothes ranima" i told her, she look tired doing all this arrangement since morning.

"You dont know her kumud she is so particular about her things, she was always like this and now she is a Queen so she deserve that much"ranima said smiling.

She was telling me about her family that their kingdom is rule by her late husband's brother and omkars chacha virbhadra and his Queen sushila.

I wondered what must have happened that his father died so soon and why he attacked us, my father.

I hate him for this but this is his duty as a king even my father do that but there result are like this how i am today homeless.

But hearing that his father is no more made me feel pain for him.

"Omkar has a cousin brother kushal who will bethrone after his father". She said.

"You know he is such a naughty boy always pranking and joking around, i wandered how he will handle the throne".

"Ranima tell me about prachi "i really wanted to know about her as she was Ranimas daughter how she must be, she should be like Ranimaa not her grumpy brother i thought.

"Prachi is naughty but caring girl, she like to travel and spend times with people"ranima said.

"She is innocent, a flower, beautiful gudiya of mine, but she always got omkars attention ".

"She is the only person with omkar be his ownself or else always gloomy"she said and i giggle she look at me adoring my cheek.

"Always smile like this you look beautiful with smile"i nodded.

After finishing our work i decided to roam in garden for sometime.We decided to roam around Mahisar tommorrow.

I was strolling looking at the flowers and their beauty, my gaze went to other side of garden and i saw the king with mahesh he was talking something serious but his lips were moving i rythem.

My heart thundered at the thought, i saw his adam moving up and down, his brown orbs looking intense, he had wear white kurta which look so elegant on him.

Then i saw mahesh going away and he look towards me with a smirk on his face and i stumbled back.

"What are you doing here princess"he asked coming close to me his breath mixed with mine as he bent down on my level and pull out a leave from my hair.

"It was disturbing that silky hair"he told me as i look at that leave.

"I ask you something before never ignore my question "he ask again rudly.

"I was strolling in the garden, as i got bored"i told him.

"There is a library, you must know you can take any book, you want to read"he told me.

"I heard you have learned Sanskrit and politics and geography "he said and i nodded.

"I learned politics but know very less, but i know geo well like countries, continent, kingdom and Warfield "i told him.

"That's interesting, hope you get the book of your interest"he said.

"Thank you, your Highness "i said bowing down and again saw him fisting his hand.

What happened to him, why he react like this, he should happy that his enemy is saluting him.

Whenever i thought about him i was got stuck into the circles, what he did to me something really good, and sone are extremely bad.