princess get harassed

Kumud's pov

I was here in this dark room since last two days, alone in this dirty, dusted place. I have a small grass bed and soil pot for water.

They had given me onion and dry bread to eat, i cant even gulp that food it feels so wrong when you did nothing but love them, care for them and in return you get this, i can't blame omkar the king because he was a stranger even if i grew affectionate to him.

He was a practical man, a king who did what he feels right for his throne, his kingdom but whatever reasons i think for his behaviour i feel dejected and hurt.

Why can't anybody trust me and treat me the way i am a affectionate person but why they make me feel that it is my fate to be wrong by people.

I was hurt more thinking how i was trapped with those letters even if i knew my baba can't do this to me they had babas sign on them.

Why my baba didn't tell me anything, why he had to hide and not even look after me.

I dont even know if he is ok, where is he, my younger brother abhas where is he gone, didn't he went to war with baba.

I had so many question in my mind but there was no answers but the darness and loneliness.

I was sitting at the place looking at ceiling in daze when i heard them again "hey beautiful what are you doing here, come lets have some fun"a old man said he was with his friends laughing and torturing me.

They all look so scary, there hairs are diry, clothes worn out and evil grin on their face.

All of them started this when they first saw me here coming with those guys, i was trying to neglect them and dont get bother but what makes me more angry that i was feeling helpless as a princess i should teach them a lesson but i am unable to do so.

"Hey dont be shy girl like you should pleasure us not make us shy".one man said.

"Look man her skin is so white and milky, she will feel so good"they started passing dirty comments.

After sometimes one of them throw a stone towards me "come on, come here be a good girl "he said and i was scared to hell now, i am not that weak girl but the situation and helpless i was any girl can feel scared,my past was making it difficult for me.

I dont know when i started crying and i shout between the cry telling them to go away "look like she is gone crazy, living in this place "one of them said.

"Right, she look like coming from good family it must me difficult for her to live here, dont worry we will go now but come later"he said.

Listening to them i started shivering in fear then i heard cell's door open and someone come to me and take me in his arms.

"Please i dont want to stay here, they will hurt me they are dirty and talking so bad about me "i said still crying in his arm and he started patting my hair with one hand and rub my back with other.

"Shh don't cry, everything will be ok, you're ok"

"No no they said they will come again and harm me no "i started panicking.

"Hey hey look up see me, i will protect you and i will not let them hurt you"he said and then i saw him.

He was The king, the man who put me here in this hell,he is the one who cause this.

Seeing him i jerk him away and took a step back.

"How can you save me hnn, you're the reason that happened to me, you're responsible all this ".

"Look i know you're hurt but i only punish you "

"So even now you're saying i am a criminal, how many times i told you i have done nothing"i said looking straight into his eyes.

" ok we will talk this later, lets go out first "he said and ask the guard to open all the doors of dungeon.

I saw mahesh and akhil they look worried as they saw my condition.

I saw Rani maa standing there looking at me worriedly, she hurried towards me and hugged me close.

"Are you ok kumud, i was so tense when i heard about you few hours back".

"I am ok ranima dont worry"

"No you dont know i was out for pooja and when i came back i got to know about this i asked omkar to free you"she said and thats when i understand why he took me out of that hell just because rani maa said.

"Look how you're looking, take a bath first i will send  food for you eat then take rest ok"she order and i just nodded.

Two maid help me towards my room, he was standing there all time observing us i just look at him one last time and walk ahead.

"I never thought you will treat women like this omkar you disappoint me "i heard Ranima saying him.

But i dont want to heard anything or even saw his face now i just want to go away from here.

Where are you baba please come and get your daughter please maa send baba to me you can see both of us from their right then ask him to take me with him.

I walk inside my chamber, dhami come running towards me she was looking pale and scared "princess, are you ok "

"Hmm, i am fine just want to took bath"

"I will prepare it, you know i was so scared for you how, did they treat you good"her this question make my eyes moist and i supressed my sob.

"Dhami i will tell you everything, just let me relax first".

"Right, ok i am sorry i should be careful you're so tired and i am throwing question at you"

I took my bath and wear clean sky colour lehenga choli and braided my hair, i had to wash them properly and braided.

"Can i come in princess"i heard ranimaa.

"Ranima come na why are you asking, its your palace your son is king here"i said and saw her sigh.

"Look kumud i am really sorry for what my son did ".

"No you dont have to,its not your fault"i told her.

"Ok, let's forget everything ok and eat your food, i have ask dhami and made your favourite food "she said and i hugged her how can her son this heartless when she is so sweet and caring.

Ranima went back and i took a nap for sometime then i remember coming of some guest two days back but didn't saw anyone at the breakfast.

"Dhami, do you know who was the guest come two days back". I asked her but she become nervous suddenly.

"Kumud King's friend come that day "

"King's friend interesting that jerk even have friend, he must be just like king"i said.

"She not he "

"Hmm, what?".

"It's a girl her name is nisha, she is daughter of his long relative but they play together in childhood"he said and i was feeling bitter in throat.

"Did you saw her, how is she"

"She is beautiful and well spoken anyone can like her instantly "she told me.

"She is staying here for sometime i heard her father went on a campaign and her mother is stucked in another kingdom with her sister".

"So she come here to stay for few months"i completed her sentence.

"Hmm, when we go there for breakfast we can meet her"she said.

Now tommorrow i will see this friend of ruthless king.