She felt insulted

Kumud's pov

Coming from omkars chamber I went in search of dhami ,I didn't saw her after yesterday's little mishap and what happened to omkar after that I almost forgot about her.

Now when I think more , what if she is in some problem,how can I be so careless,she help me and did what I told her if something happened to her I can't be in peace and forgive myself in this life.

I search for her in everywhere but got nothing so I went to Ashok kaka my last option,he told me he will look for her and I should not get worried.

When he saw me he was little taken back as he thought I went away from here but later I told him everything.

I thought to make some medicinal drink or soup for omkar as I know the recipe that Rishi varada wife our gurumaa taught us in ashram.

But I can't make it on my own it's not my home now I have to ask Ranima's permission.

So I went to her chamber and found prachi and her Chachi sitting with ranimaa.

Her Chachi became mad seeing me there.

"You shameless how dare you come here after what you did to my omkar"the Bundi queen yelled at me .

"What are you doing chotti it's not her fault,she didn't even know anything"ranimaa said defending me.

"How can you be so innocent jiji , don't you see she is cursed for us a enemy "she said .

"Look,maharani I know you're worried for him and you are saying all this in hurt but you can't blame me for everything"I told her calmly.

"So now you will teach me,what to say you're a prisoner a captive who is staying like a princess a fake princess"she said smirking at me making me hurt by those words.

"Please Chachi don't say like that,it's not her fault"this time prachi spoke.

"Your brother is fighting with life and death here you mother and daughter are defending this enemy but hear me out you kumud you will get to know your worth soon"she said with gritted teeth.

"Ranimaa I have learnt some herbal soup from my gurumaa so I wanted to ask you if you're ok can I make that for maharaj"I ask straight not letting that queen to insult me more.

"What! No way jiji God knows what she will add in that soup we can't take a risk " she again said making me hurt second time in one encounter.

"I trust princess, kumud go and made that soup my omkar will gain strength by that"ranimaa said.

"But jiji"she again tried to say but Ranimaa Interupt "she is saying about the medicine for which people from all over India goes to varad Rishi's ashram ,this herbals are magical so don't worry chotti"ranimaa explained her.

"Umm, kumud let's go I will help you"prachi said and we both went to royal kitchen on our way I asked her "don't mind me prachi but Ranimaa and you both are here so who is looking after maharaj".

"Ohh,I don't mind your any talk you can ask me anything and yes naina is there to look after bhai you know they're getting hitched soon so Ranima ask her to stay there only"she said , hiding the hurt on my face by her small revealation I walk with her to the kitchen we made our soup together and went to his chamber.

I entered inside to saw naina sitted on a recliner almost sleeping as she must be awake last night while omkar was having talk with one of his ministers.

Prachis voice and giggles made naina woke up and omkars attention got on us.

"Maharaj I made this herbal soup for you it will make you feel better "I said trying to make him eat that with my hand I thought he will feel good as I also wanted to stay close to him .

Spend some time with him after what happened yesterday I got worried for him,was scared as hell but what he did make my heart pang in jealousy and pain.

"Give this to naina she will feed me"he said not even looking at me.

"Are wa Bhai you're looking for naina everywhere now, kumud made this so she should know how to feed na"prachi teased him but my heart was paining with his indifferent behaviour.

"Umm it's ok there is no particular way to feed so anyone can make him feed"I said.

Then naina took the bowl of soup from me and feed him infront of my eyes,I was feeling suffocated why he is doing this why tease me ,does he joking with me but in this situation,no how can he, maybe he doesn't want anyone to get suspicious.

Prachi said we should say with them to have him company,he was looking at me with those intense gaze but whenever I look at him he avert his gaze ,I tried to make communication with sign but he didn't budge ,I don't know what got wrong between us,I so wanted to ask him the reason for his change behaviour but didn't get any chance. we started playing random games when he suddenly ask me something that made my eyes widened

"Princess kumud I heard you learnt Kathak dance,I ate your learnt medicine so you should dance for me"he said making everyone look at me.

"No, please I don't dance like this,I dance for God only or after praying for God"I told him.

I know dancing is not wrong but what I learn is for praying only or to dance in festival with family not to entertain anyone.

A princess can never dance to entertain anyone except her king as he is the only one above her after god.

He know that very well then why he asking me this and even if he is my lover there is some boundaries.

"What is it kumud just dance na please I want to see your dance"prachi said.

Both the girls started shouting to make me dance so I dance for them,dance for him.

The whole time my eyes were on him and his on me,our gaze locked as I move around the chamber with ghungroo in my feet.

Each jhankar making my heart hurt with pain and his action made me look down on him for this.

I was dancing non stop crying my heart out with all the pain that hidden inside me got up with the sound of music.

After dancing for almost twenty minutes I stop taking a look at everyone a lone tear escape from my eyes as I saw him gritting his teeth being angry at last I walk upto him .

I took his hand brought a flower garland from near table made him wear another tear drop fall  on his back of palm but that's not mine , kissing his back of palm there on tearsticken skin I moved back not broking our eye contact.

Whole chamber seem to be broken in silence as I run back to my chamber being crying mess.

He made me feel that ,he very well know I was not comfortable still he pressurized me to dance why?

Not getting any answers I decided to stay away from him for sometime and let him heal and I can take my own time.