Chapter 45

Warning: Please be advised that this chapter contains mature content not suitable for young audiences.

This is the last chapter before the Epilogue. Please check out my next story: Every Story Needs A Villain. It's already available on my profile! Yey! Enjoy reading!
--

Chapter 45

Fantasies

With that intimate distance, I felt Giovanni's hands on my waist slowly slip beneath my shirt.

Para akong mabibingi sa lakas at bilis ng pulso ko nang madama ang mapang-angking mga daliri niya sa balat ko.

Before I could react, an overwhelming rush of sensation engulfed me as he pressed his lips against my neck, his urgent tongue leaving a trail of longing and desire on my skin.

I bit my lower lip to suppress a moan.

"Ugh. W-Wait a sec-"

"Elia, you're not the one calling the shots here," his warm breath rested on my neck as he ghosted his lips over it. "After acting like a tease in front of me."

Napalunok ako nang malalim. "A-Are we really... going to do it?"

Umahon siya mula sa aking leeg ngunit ramdam ko pa rin ang pag-angat ng damit, dulot ng mga kamay niyang naglalakbay pataas sa katawan ko.

My body was filled with fervor, nervousness, and desire combined. My cheeks flushed. This was the most intense skinship we ever had during our entire relationship.

"What do you think?" Gio lifted his heavy-lidded gaze to mine and smirked lazily. "Unless, of course, you chicken out after displaying that big brazen chick facade."

Disliking the slur in his remark, I gritted my teeth and returned the intensity of his gaze with equal fervor.

Umangat ang kilay niya na tila mangha sa nakikitang tanawin.

"Stop glaring, sweet cheeks. Back out if you want. I am kind enough to give you another chance to leave because if you refuse again... well, let's just say..." He slid his knee between my thighs and whispered, "You might have trouble walking for the next couple of days."

Ang init na bumabalot kanina sa pisngi ko ay kumalat na sa iba't ibang parte ng katawan.

I glared at Giovanni.

What happened? He was against the idea of me staying here earlier. Was this another ploy to shoo me away? Damn it! Did he find an opportunity and took advantage of my freaking method?

Mariin akong napapikit, iniinda ang kiliti mula sa nanunuksong haplos niya sa bewang ko, sa likod, sa tyan, pababa sa tagiliran, paangat sa dibdi-

I groaned and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Good. Then that means you're responsible for me. You will feed me, bathe me, carry me–" I fired back, emphasizing every condition as I poked him in the chest. "–whatever it takes to take care of me... for the next couple of days."

"I can do that forever," he rasped as he tilted up my chin, heavy eyelids dying for my lips.

"Forever what?" I bit my lower lip, tempting and inviting him in. "Taking care of me? Or incapacitating me? Which one..."

"The first one, definitely." He cocked his head to the side, lustful eyes pierced through me. "But I can certainly do both if you keep turning me on like this."

My heart pounded in my throat. There was no ounce of deceit in his tone. I knew he wouldn't hesitate to make good on his words if I wouldn't back out now. But, damn it! It wasn't like... I hated the idea anyway.