Chapter 1 - First meet

He stepped out of his car and a looked over the huge building which was shining on its glory. This is his hard work, his parents dream and this is the main reason he came back to protect his empire.

Kundrra Empire, tons of business all around the world, there is no field where they didn't step up, they have textile industry, construction, cosmetics, medical equipment, steel industries and they built their hospital 3 years before.

Everyone in the industry fear him, he is nothing but a devil in disguise of human, if he want something he would get it. He is not someone to lose  easily and he doesn't take a step back. 
Winning is something that have always given him kick and his dopamine rises like hell when he wins.

He walked further, ignoring all the staring and gossips around him. He was expecting this, he disappeared for 2.5 years and coming back today to the office. He entered inside his cabin and only his manager is allowed there and his personal secretry.

He doesn't believe in gender discrimination, his office around the world have hi tech employee who was confident and intelligent.

Karan " Omi, I want to look into the details of all the major projects that we have done in past 2.5 years and also the recent ones, I need a detailed presentation of the progress on ongoing projects. I need to meet the team leaders, arrange a meeting this afternoon "

Omi singh, Karan Kundrra's Manager and best friend who handled everything in his absence. Only he knew what happened to him and that's make him think y God is so cruel to this family. A highly intelligent guy who is exceptional in everything he does and not to forget, he is the best hacker in the world.

Omi nodded and left to look after the things and Karan turned to see his another friend standing with her mac book. She was scheduling her appointments and he was waiting for her to talk.

Karan " How long Jessica "

Jessica " it's done sir, you have 3 appointments till afternoon, one with the govt project incharge and next would be with board member, they all wanted to meet asap to discuss something and then third is with PR team "

Karan "you handle that pr thing, I m not getting into it " ..

Jessica ' But sir, they needed to talk something important and in your absence the pr head is changed and the new one handled everything perfectly, She managed to keep up with market trends and made sure that people never forget about our brand. She just wanted to have talk with you regarding the further things"

Karan nodded and he concentrated on the file before him.

Jessica khurana, personal secretry and also his best friend from school. They lost contact after school and one day he suddenly met her, to her dismay it was not the best day for her. She was harrased in her previous job and was traumatized, she couldn't find any other job bcoz that company have restricted her. He knew Jessica so well, so he didn't hesitate to give her this job and he behave like a boss when it comes to profession, both are very profession inside the office. With karan, she was comfortable and happy with her job. She still hesitate to be around other men, with omi she is doing better.

Omi entered after sometime to say that the delegates have arrived and he took his blazer to move to conference hall.

The hall went silent as he stepped in and he took his seat. He talked for sometime and let them know the changes in clause of agreement.

Karan " If you agree to this clause, then we can proceed, or else, I m terminating this project here Mr.Shah "
Shah " But Mr. Kundrra, you can't terminate the project in the middle , it will be huge loss for both of us and we can't agree to this clause "