Chapter 22 - Monster and his wit

The new morning with new hopes and teju woke up to see him sleeping. She smiled and ruffled his hairs, pecked his forehead and walked into washroom. She came outside after dressing up and walked to Saira room. She saw her with om, om was with her last night since teju and karan had a thing to talk.

She entered the room to see om sleeping on the bed with saira on him. He have wrapped his arms around her holding her protectively.

Teja pov" They look so cuteeee "

She went near them and shook om lightly, he opened his eyes and looked at her, she smiled and he smiled back. She slowly lifted saira in her arms and patted her back as she started crying a little. She placed her on bed when om was up and kissed her forehead.

Om walked to the door but teja called him. He turned back and she hugged him, he was taken aback but hugged her back.

Teja " you r fine na bhai "

He smiled more when she called him bhai and nodded still hugging.

Om " I am fine teju bhabhi ,kya hua aapko "

Teja " We r always there for you om, we can't change whatever happened but we can just hope for everything better from now, start seeing everything as new in life "

He stiffed understanding her words and looked at her, he was happy on one side that karan shared something about his life with her but also on other side, he doesn't want her to show pity on him.

Sanjana was his love, she can be never replaced in his life and thinking that he couldn't do anything when she was suffering in another corner of the earth make him feel worthless. He could still hear her laughs when he crosses her room, he could still visualize the young girl running across the room, pulling his hairs and throwing everything at him whenever she gets angry at him. That little girl was his life and how can he just forget her and move on.

Om " Kehna aasaan hai bhabi, par usko bhulna naamumkin hai "

He pulled back, smiled at her and walked away, she looked at his retreating figure with a sad smile. 

.....................................................................

Karan wake up and saw he was alone in the bed.  He heard some giggling sound from the closet and his legs found its way to their closet, he saw teju there with saira, both were taking out clothes for him, teju was showing him choice of dress and saira was selecting..

Teja " okay, then dada is going to wear this only today for office "

Saira " dadaaa "

Karan " Done.. Dada will wear this only "

They both turned to see karan standing there and saira threw her arms at him, he picked her up and teju was just looking at him.

Teja " Sunnyyy "

He turned her attention to him from Saira, he blinked his eyes and she smiled. After freshening up, the trio walked downstairs and saw Om and Jake discussing about something.

Teja " Big B "

She ran to him and Saira and karan shook their head together making the other duo laugh. 

Jake " what's up little girl "

Teja " nothing.. bas aise hi "

He shook his head in disbelief.

Karan " what were u two discussing"

Om " Trouble in paradise, the board member want to talk to you. Raghuvanshi have played his card and now they r against teja, they want her out as a apology to navya "