Chapter 35 - Check mate

Coast of Mar Del Plata, Argentina,

The ship arrived the coastline around 2.30 pm and Alex men were already there to take the girls. They shifted the container with girls to their place.

Alex on call " I want every girls to be safe, I don't want another loss and this time, it should be perfect according to the plan. One mistake, you all are dead. Understand "

The opposite person nodded with fear and cut the call.

Alex to Frank " I.. I feel something is wrong, I don't know why. Something is not right here and all this suddenly is making me suspicious "

Frank " But we were extra careful this time boss, what will happen. The girl are safe "

Alex " hmm, I don't know, may be I am overthinking "

Frank " relax boss, everything is good. You need rest "

Alex " Yeah you r right may be "

Frank left the place and he rested on the bed. The room door opened and he took his gun to shoot, but dropped down seeing his mistress there.

She walked to him seductively and he looked at her with blank face. She straddled him with her legs across his waist and he was just silent. She cupped his cheeks and moved closer to him.

" I think u r stressed, let me de-stress you now " , she whispered right across his face and was about to smash his lips with hers but he grabbed her hairs and pushed her face away from him just bcoz of one face that crossed his mind..

Alex " stay in your fucking limits Noa, how dare you to enter my cabin without my permission "

He pushed her against the table and stood up, she looked at him in fear as he strangled her neck. She slapped his hands and he left her. 

Alex " never show your face to me like this. You r my mistress to the world and your only work is to accompany me during the meeting, enjoy the luxury and stay in your limits. Don't make me to engrave my bullet on you "

Noah " Till how long you r going to be this way. I dont understand what that bitch to you.. She left you Alex, she left you and you r still in her world, get the fuck out of it and enjoy with me. Let me pleasure you "

Alex " Don't you dare say anything against her and leave noah, find another garbage like you to satisfy yourself"

Noah " go to hell "

She left the cabin with the bang and he looked outside, he pulled the drawer and took her picture.

Alex " You made my life hell " he whispered looking at her, it was taken after he forcefully took her dignity and she was crying, but he wanted to capture the moment and took a picture of them under the sheets.

Frank busted in and he turned hiding the picture in the same place. 

Frank " trouble in the coast, the girls are missing "

Alex " whatttt "

.....................................................................

Teju woke up in the middle of night and she turned to other side but the bed was empty. She looked around and saw the time, it was midnight and and frowned thinking where did he went now ?

She placed the pillow on either side of saira and walked out to see Jake in front of their room. He was guarding them and she looked at him.

Teju " Big B, what r u doing here "

Jake " little girl, why did u woke up "

Teju " hmm neend kulgaye, then I saw sunny missing, so came out to look for him "