Chapter 15 - Saira's father is...

Teja " Sunny, me and saira are going to my place and then head home "

She screamed entering his cabin and he looked at her from the laptop.

Karan seriously " Tejasswi come here one minute "

She looked at him, found him serious in his work and thus moved to him, she peeked into his laptop standing behind him to have a look at the work, but shrieked feeling a pull and closed her eyes in fear. She opened her eyes slowly feeling something under her and realized she was in his lap and he was smirking at her. 

Teju " Yeh aap kya karrahe ho "

She whispered near his lips as they descend to her level

Karan " you didn't say  bye, just leaving "

Teju " By... "

Her words was engulfed by his lips, he was kissing her roughly and she sat across straddling him. He held her waist and pulled her closer while she grabbed his hairs in her fist. He drew circle in her bare waist which was visible through her crop top.

Teju pulled back " sunny stop.. We r at office "

Karan ' I don't care, this is my cabin and no one enters without my permission "

Teja moaned when he bite her neck, he slide her top down a little and blow hair over her cleavage, she dug her nails on his nape and he bite her there making her gasp.

Om " Karan voh Opps.. Sorryyyyy guysss "

He turned back, teju immediately stood up from Karan and she ran away to her cabin, where saira was there playing with her toys.

Karan cursed his timing and om entered with a Evil smirk

Om " How dare you to touch a girl in my premises, you are fired. You should know the consequences before touching a girl " he imitated karan, just like how he says and karan looked down to hide his blush. 

Om " so what were you doing now boss, what is all this, how can do this "

Karan " shut up and say what you r here for "

Om " no no, I need justice, how can you do that "

Karan " idiot, she is not any girl, she is my girl, mei kuch bhi karsakta hu"

Om " but "

Karan " Wat happened with Goenka, will happen to you now "

Om " what happened... " he think and then his eyes went wide as he remembered the gun point.

Karan " good you remembered "

.....................................................................

Teju stopped her car and she picked up saira and stepped down in front of her home. She was very happy to bring saira to her baba. 

Baba " hayee hayee my princess, come to nanu.. "

Saira looked at teju in fear, she blinked her eyes and saira went to baba who carried her in his arms.

Teju " aur mei kya, aise hi baar jau"

Baba " that's your wish teju, mujhe apni princess khafi hai "

Teju looked at him with mouth open wide as they head inside leaving her out. She pouted and walked inside to see them laughing over something.

Nanu " aur mei apni princess ko godi banke lejaunga "

He made her sit on his back and he strolled on the floor with her, teju made video of them and saira was happily enjoying the horse ride.

Saira " fast fast "