Chapter 7 - I need you

Teju was sitting in a temple looking nowhere, her face was blank with tears rolling down. 

Teja pov " Why I am like this?  Why everyone whom I love leave me or doesn't like me. It hurts to walk away from him, but wahan rekhe bhi kya karu, I can't pretend to be his friend when my heart and mind was falling for him. Whenever I m with him, my heart beats rapidly on his own and I can't simply avoid this attraction I feel for him. Why didn't you come to my life before karan, why didn't we meet before 3 years.. Kya tum kabhi meri nahi hosakte "

She heard something from side and turned to see a small girl was standing in front of pandit with tears rolling her cheeks and her mother was standing beside her

Girl " mujhe voh chaiye, I kept the doll only here momma.. Now where it went.. I lost it, just today I got that and I lost it already "

Pandit wiped her tears and pulled something from behind, it was the same doll which she taught that she lost. She was happy to see her doll and immediately grabbed it from him.

Girl " I thought I lost it daduu "

Pandit ruffled her hairs " tere kismat mei likhi huye cheeze tujhse koye cheen nahi sakta.. Joh Tera hai, voh tere paas hi rahega, usse khone ka dar nahi hona chahiye, bas paane ka zidd hone chahiye"

The small girl smiled and teju felt like the words are for her. She wiped her tears and stood up to leave the temple. She did prayers again for the well being of everyone and walked to her home.

She saw the door open ajar and some laughing sound coming from inside, she wondered who is the guest and entered inside only to get surprised.

.....................................................................

Karan stepped out of his car and he looked at the cozy small yet elegant home in front of him. It was a single storey house with a big lawn in front adorned with small plants, he stepped inside the gate and there was a cute welcome board, he chuckled knowing its her work. He rang the bell and the door opened to reveal Mr. Prakash, he smiled at him and bent down to take his blessings.

Prakash looked at him surprised and pulled him up, patting his back.

Karan " Hello sir, myself karan kundrra "

T. F " Who doesn't know you, come inside "

Karan nodded and both settled in their living room. He was looking at the beautiful interiors of the home, meanwhile Teju father brought him juices.

T. F " How are you karan beta, I hope I can call u that "

Karan smiled at him " ofc sir, I mean uncle. I can call you that na "

He smiled and nodded, karan sipped his juice.

Karan " How r u, I hope you are good. Teju used to talk about you alot whenever we discuss about something. I m really glad to meet you"

T. F " Same here. I m surprised to see her talking about someone at home, bcoz she usually avoid talking about her work here. I know you r someone special to her "

That brings a red hue on karan cheeks which made prakash chuckle. He is aware of karan and his life, but he won't be obstacle if both decides to take their life further. A father in him wanted the best for teju and he knew that karan would take care of her well. 

Karan " Uncle I came here to ask something from you. Teju resigned her job today and I want you to tell her to come back. She is very good at work and the company really need her "

Prakash uncle straightened his posture and he asked in his serious voice " so just bcoz the company need her, You r here? "

Karan gulped his saliva and he nodded no, with closed eyes, he took deep breath.